Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Nonsense stuffs

Cold night. I mean really cold lor. Lame till cold. Cold till shiver. Conf night on phone with the usual gang. Mei and francis. Then transfer to skype conf with mei, francis and another person who just joined the ki siao gang. A big welcome to matthew! LOL! But he quite cham lar, coz he don't really understand our topic. Must get used to it ah. Hahah.

Pigumon. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't know why francis de skype nick so cute one. Don't even know how he think of that. See once laugh one. Omg francis di, don't create such funny nicks anymore lar. Spare us. Chatting with them are nice lar. Coz sure can laugh one. Shipei mei also make me laugh so much tonight with her sms's topic. TS's jie fu. TS de jie fu. Who? *whistle*

Going to msia in a few days. Not sure if it's thur or fri. Will miss you all lar! Actually quite lazy to go. But thinking of once started work, I won't have time to visit my grandma already, so yea, better be a guai granddaughter and go visit her. Make her happy lar. Hahah. I also miss msia. There got nice food, nice view, nice everything lar. LOL! Malaysia truly asia!

Smoky salmon? Alright alright, now everyone is using this nick when talking about him. He became a fish le. Hahahaha. Later he said come over ta bao breakfast for me. See lor, I said he don't dare to come de. If he come hor, I chop my head for you to sit ah! Eh.. Ok I didn't say anything. Don't know lar. Just think he won't dare come de lor. Just that simple.

No topic to blog about tonight. Too distracted by skype's conf. I need to concentrate there. Another topic before I blogged off. Renfu's gonna be daddy liao. Ji qin's gonna give birth in a couple of days. Is like wth? Planned de? Going to ruin renfu issit? If you don't know who renfu is. He's one of the members in 5566 lor. Poor him. That old woman gonna tie him with a kid liao!