Thursday, November 16, 2006

Malaysia here I come

Why is he so lucky? Unfair! *Screams* Simon came over my house today. Saw my house no #10-24. He said this number buy 4D nice. But must buy combo. I only orh orh only. Didn't listen much. So of coz also didn't go bet on the no. And then guess what. Tonight's 4D's starter 2041! He won! And said I'm his lady luck. Nice lor. Lady luck herself boh luck. Wth! How nice sia?

Enough of complaining. Will be going to Malaysia later or perhaps on Friday. So this is a post before my Malaysia's trip. Then it's mia time for me till next week. Got to go visit my grandma. Mei don't sa jiao. I MUST go de okay. What you want tell me, I buy for you okay. Don't sad le. My precious mei. Jie loves you. <--- Omg. *pukes* So disgusting. Hahaha. Jk.

Anyway, I got a kaypoh YM di and zax mei. Keep asking me what happened when salmon fish's at my house. Sooooo bo liao. Just normal chatting. What else more do you think? But think I face my computer more than I face him. Lol. Di and mei made me buay tahan so I asked them go think whatever they want. And the outcome is, seriously OMFG. Get what I mean? Teens these day have scary thoughts. Brainwash them please. Get them a clean brain!

So many coincidence happened. When salmon's about to left, my dad and him just bumped into each other at the lift. And guess what is my dad's impression of him? IS HE A SEC SCH KID? LOLOL! I laughed for 10 mins straight. Bo bian, he got a baby face. But overall impression still not bad. Eh well, he's really not that bad. You guys just don't worry too much. I'm still trying to know more about him. Let nature takes it's own course.

Alrighty, don't miss me yea? Bhb sia. Hahaha. But I'll miss you all. No computer no life. Guess it's a good chance to relax before I start work. Treasure this holiday. Am gonna chiong when I'm back. Both virtual or reality. Buay tahan liao. I miss my mummy already. Hahaha. It's real. 10 days without mom is hell. Esp eating those takeaway food. Urgh! Malaysia here I come! Shopping! Eating! Sleeping! YAY!