Monday, November 20, 2006

Home sweet home

I'm back! And I'm busy, busy, busy. Tired, tired, tired. Fever, flu, sprain at my back, tummyache blah. Just a trip to Malaysia and so many problems. About to collaspe soon yet got to stay strong. I'm not as weak as *youknowwho*. LOL! That person's weak till even my mum complained that he's always sick. Oh well. Rich guy. Mummy's boy mah. What to do?

The trip to Malaysia's damn jia lat. Having to face the war which is my mum VS the maid. Can die man. Step into the house need to face the war already. Shouting, screaming, scolding. The 3 s all came. The worst is I don't understand wtf are they screaming about coz it's in malay. How to ask them shut up then? Luckily, I'm safe. But my kor and cousin ping are not so lucky. They got my mum's nagging for a couple of days already. Poor them.

I really feel so damn pai seh among the cousins. Such an unreasonable mum and such a blur maid. All my aunties sided with the maid. Making my mum fucking angry. TEACH LAH. Scream what scream. Scream liao say headache. I'm too lazy to bother. Nearly wanted to slap my mum to ask her diam. Control! In the end I stuff my ears with my mp3 and blasted away.

Other than this, the trip went well. Just rotted in the house. Joked with my kor in the day. Creep into his room and watch movies together with all the cousins at night. Death note's nice! Rob B Hood also nice! Chatted and hugged all the gals cousins to sleep. It's so damn freaking cold in the room. Brr~~ No wonder I can catch a cold. And imagine squeezing with 4 other cousins and aunt on 3 mattress. Squeeze till~~ But really warmth lah.

Complained that I missed my cousin lorraine, ah loon and my kor's gf miyan. They all bo chup me much! My kor's nice to ''disturb'' me. Otherwise I'll just rot to death. Or maybe got bitten to death by a centipede. Gross and creepy you know? Just after the heavy rain, those centipedes just came crawling out. Into the carpark, toilet etc. And they're damn HUGE. Skali later one crawl into the room. Then uh oh. Mati lor.

We can be so crazy. Asked if kor and miyan done ''that thing'' yet. LOL! Kor's ans is no wor. As if. Who believe lah? So many years relationship liao. Don't believe they so guai. Hahaha. We keep talking about all these stuffs lor. They asked me back this qn too. Wth? Funny. Very funny lah. All siao liao issit? Want ask, ask lorraine first lah. I'm younger than her one leh. All so super bo liao. Yea, I'll get pissed at all these de. Dunno why also.

Then lorraine more worse, she go and slap kor's *youknowwhere*, wanted to pull ''it'' somemore!! Just coz kor blocked the door. Kor more pro, said wanted to touch hers back and let her bf which is bao xiong screamed. WTF lah. All siao one. Funny cousins I had. Buay tahan them. Unlike them, I can't play till so mad one. I'm more of the quiet type. Can't play till so jia lat. Serious type bah. Just coz of a small joke, I stared at my kor like mad. Making him shiver and said I looked damn scary ah lian.

They're ALL asking about simon. Why is he so famous? Said I bullied him too much. Wth!? Ya lah, he's nice lah. I'm the bad one okay? He's nice to came over my house, took my bag for me and go with me to my kai ma's house on thurday. In army uniform some more. Shuai anot? Eh, no comments. Normal clothes suits him better. An officer carry my hello kitty bag. Laugh till can pengz. But he don't mind. But I mind lah. In the end I nearly quarreled with him over my bag. My problem meh? Really very weird lor.

He's so damn weak. Took a blood test and his whole face went pale. So white and green. Only one tube of blood leh. Faints. Okay lah, had lunch with his friend at kai ma's there de kopitiam. I can't believe my temper can be so bad. Don't want to eat but got forced. Nearly wanted to just slam and overturn the table. Cannot! Cannot make people pai seh. And sia suay myself too. Alamak how lah? My temper so jia lat recently.

21th birthday's coming in 2 weeks. Got myself a key pendent as a present. Had to even fork out money for this myself. Others have parents or friends to buy this for them. Mine leh? Want then buy it myself. But comfirm must buy, it's meaningful to own a ''key'' for your 21th birthday. Any celebrations? Bo lah of coz. Will do as what mum asked me to do. Buy myself a cake, put the candles on and blow it, wishing myself a happy birthday. Pathetic sia.

Still need to chiong stuff. I need a crig to wake me up. Twins so evil. Temp me with their dad's packet of crig. Coz they wanted to snap a picture of me smoking. Lame lah. Unwell also must chiong. Fever's damn high. I need a rest. Guess I won't be online much. Since everyone's independent now. Mei and darren lah. Esp darren. A huge relieve. Plus I'm really tired with online matters. Virtual stuff, it's time for a break.