Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monday blues

Just a plain normal day. Guess I've learned to wake up early. Is 10am considered early? Settle some online stuff and off to the doc's there I went with simon. He's nice lah. Came over my house and accompany me to the doc's there. And stayed there waiting for me to be done. It's like around an hour. Pro sia. He can tahan. So sweet of him lah.

The most funniest joke of today. How he's stunned and afraid when he saw my mum. My mum told him that she's not a monster that ate humans. Lol? I laughed till pengz. Silly mouse and funny mum sia. Both gang up and bully me somemore. Wth? But I've got a bad temper today. PMS maybe? LOL! So be wary, step on my tail = you die.

Lots of lame matters and serious matters too. Not going to mention those serious matters. Lame matter, hmm, can you believe that we both are so mad to climb 10 floors of stairs back to my house? Just coz I said I always climb it. Then end up a challenge lor. Of coz I lost. Till 6th floor I gave up and took the lift instead. Guess I need to exercise more.

Didn't see much of the ''pilot'' that always flew my aeroplane now. Don't say I'm bad to suan him saying he's a pilot that keep flying planes. Till now then I noticed he's still reading my blog. Luckily I didn't bad mouth about him much. My life is getting more and more back into reality. Virtual stuff like habbo I don't bother to log in much. PS: Version 11 of habbo seems so normal.

Had a chat with ting and kieran. Sorry ting, couldn't get you fish's concert tix. Pai seh. Then at the same time chatted with kieran about darren and dreamze. Seems ah dream is having his wonderful romantic time of his life. So glad to hear this. Ever since that ''arguement'', I didn't chat that much with him anymore. And about darren, don't know lah. Lazy to bother. Haha.

Keep thinking how I will spent my 21th birthday. Rotting at home? Chilling with friends? Pubbing with my jie meis? Or sleep the day away? I'll just go for the most simple option. But wish that it's a memorable one. Really envy friends whom celebrated their 21th birthday. They all good lor. I wonder how lin lin will celebrate hers tmr. Got to give her a call. Miss her lots. Lin!

My parents are fucking disgusting. Used such mean ways to get rid of lizards. They actually stick scorchtape on the wall. And let those lizards fall into their trap. Just now one silly lizard kana taped. Blood oozing out from the head and tail. The poor lizard's body became 3 parts. Head, body and tail. Tons of blood! Eyes staring hard. EEEEEEEEEE!!! Super gross and cham. The poor lizard. I got angry with my parents for that. Screamed at them at 2am. Fuck lah! Lizards also got life one okay! Sorry lizzie. I feel bad now. Really feeling bad about this. ):