Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The usual topic again

I don't even know how to describe my day today. Totally bored. Bored till I want to scream out loud. No one want to go out with me. Came online no one talked to me too. So went browsing for all the latest version of all soft wares and upgraded them. Windows Media Player 11 is DAMN CHIO. Black and blue. Woots! Don't forget to try the new skype beta 3.0 is you're a skype user. It's much more better. Looks more neat and cool now.

Other than rotting online, didn't do much things. Wanted to catch a nap also so tough. Doze off and got woken up by parents talking? shouting sibeh damn loud. I'm tired, yet wanted to go out for a walk. Didn't manage to jio any of my friends out. Actually wanted to ask dar lin out to celebrate her birthday for her. But think twice, guess she got her bf to celebrate it for her liao. So just sent her an sms wishing her happy birthday.

Really don't dare to think how my birthday will go. Don't tell me I really had to spend it alone. Keep thinking who will even remember my birthday. Buddy? Sister? Best friends? Siblings? Will they? I've forgotten buddy's birthday this year. Will he even remember mine? Shouldn't have opened up all the xmas presents he gave me. Coz there won't be a 2nd time anymore.

Have you seen anyone sending 3 presents written a part of xmas jingles on each? 3 parts of the jingles on 3 presents. Hahaha. Last year's birthday and xmas were great. This year? Guess won't be. Buddy's mia. More and more of my close friends just mia totally in virtual and some in reality too. I don't even know what happened to them. Such a failure.

Don't even dare to msg buddy. Can't understand why he's online instead of being in camp. Everytime when I'm facing a problem, I'll go to him straight. But nah, can't depend on him always. Don't think I'll msg him. Unless he's the one who yo me first. Feel so upset yet I can't msg him to pour out my woes. Guess only buddy can cheer me up. Someone is just so hard to contact.

Noticed that I changed my photo back to the avater? The avater buddy made for me. Pro is pro. I don't even know how to do a basic avater. Maybe should bug him for a new avater again. Haha. Evil me. Why arh, why am I talking non stop about buddy? Maybe just need to get it off my chest. Can't complain to him, so this is what I can do only. Blogged it down.

Got woken up my a lame sms at 7am. Simon's friend used his hp and sms me. Asking me if I'm his gf? Is like wth? Too bo liao is it? Disturb people at 7am you think funny? Wanted to blow my top, but try to simmer down. Gave his friend this answer. "Go asked him lah, asked me for what?" Really bo liao lor. Can't even get a good sleep. My only wish today. Let me have a good rest for tonight. Maybe I should off my bloody phone and sleep the whole day.