Thursday, November 23, 2006

A surprise visit

Surprising day. Darling sister came over my house with his god sis shue ting. Got a shock. Was napping when I received the call. Shue ting asked if I missed her. Then passed the phone to sister. He told me he's coming over to BP, dropping over to my house for a chat later. Immediately tio shock up.

Today whole day can't contact salmon. Sister asked me where is san wen yu. I told him he's mia. He did give me a call in the morning. Saying he's starting to get busy. Okay. Busy all he want then. I'm used to being alone. Still got my friends to keep my company. As if it's real. My foot lar. Sometimes it's so hard to even find a friend to chat.

Darling sister and shue ting came snacking here. Playing his guitar. Nice singing. So just chill the night away. Sister's nice. He's planning to celebrate my birthday for me. Chalet? BBQ? Don't know. He better mean it. He knows I sure will reject if he asked me. So he said he'll do all these himself. LOL! Smart guy. Sister asked didn't salmon plan to celebrate my birthday for me? Saying maybe he's planning a surprise? If he will, I'll win 4D straight. No, don't want him to promise me that. Coz most of the time sure got ps.

Too bad sister's going to kieran's house soon. Asked me along to stay overnight. But I'm not used to it. So rejected them. Went with them to 7-11 to buy crig. Wanted to get myself a packet too. But discovered I didn't bring along my wallet. Better don't buy also. Sure sister will murder me if I smoke. So we had a big group hug and they left. Today we don't know hug how many times. Missed sister lah. Thought he don't want me this sister after the trashing he gave me. But guess I'm just thinking too much. Sisters forever.

Chatted with hua jie for awhile. Finally understand what she's going through. Wonder why this kind of matter will happened. But I told her I'm different from them. I'll always be her friend and ai ai. Glad that the misunderstood is cleared. But we won't be that close liao. For sure. That day the guys had an outing yet I don't know about it. So sad. Maybe I'm really not close with all already. Drifted from all liao. As what sister said.

Was kind of angry with mei too. I know she'll be busy le. So trying to ask her out today. She rejected. Lazy was her answer again. Suah lor. I'll be fine alone. Glad that shipei mei's willing to keep me this old lady company. Maybe we'll be going out to window shop later. At last, I'll be freed from the jail which is my fucking home. She also listened to my old grandmother story. Told her I'm really tired. Emo and mentally. Will be trying to rest early from now on. Never an night owl again. I'm tired. Really tired.