Friday, November 24, 2006

Had a bad day

Think I throw too much temper, now I got it back double. Don't know why salmon got such a fierce temper today. Complained that I online too much. Don't know how to control. Lots of online matters for him to complain. Then he started throwing his shao ye temper here and there. Then said bye.

You bad mood bad mood lah. Dump all your temper on me for what? Does that make you feel better or happier? I'm not your punching bag. He said he's stress. You think I'm not? But I still control my mood and temper. I know where and how to let those bad mood loose. Don't just anyhow bomb it lah.

In my fit of anger, I sent him an sms. Saying that I won't call him again next time. If case I got bomb for no reason. Vexed out all my anger at one go. And I got back a sorry as reply. Sorry no cure. Bomb is bomb. Hurt people's feeling le say sorry got use? And now what, he rejected my call and offs his phone. Fine loh, don't ever asked me to call him again from now on.

I got too furious today till my old sickness came back. Can't breathe properly. Heart pain like hell. And started feeling faint. Not feeling very well these few days. Guess it's time for this bad case to return. I just fell down and lie on the floor unconscious. Head bang against the bed's edge. Now got a bump. Don't tell me, the hole in my heart had expand? Don't dare to think.

Started to be cheeky in case my parents got too worry. I just said I'm too tired hence lying on the floor to rest. What a joke. Glad all's over now. Lucky have not mati yet. Lol. I sense something bad. Maybe I can't get over 21 years of age. Dead end at 20? Choy! Recently read tons of news about people passing away during sleep. Good way of dying. Painless at least.

Tired, I'm so tired. Think buddy knew that something's wrong with me already. Coz I don't know why go and msg him asking him some stupid things. He must have found me weird. Exposed liao loh. For sure one. Just returned him a nitez and shut off my phone. I want to be independent without him. I'll solve my problems myself. Don't want to bother him.

Everything went wrong today. All those contestants I support in superstar all got kicked out. Shiyu! I said mei got a ''crow mouth''. Me too. Anyhow said and he kana. Should have shut my big mouth up. Not going to watch superstar liao. All those good ones got out. What is this contest coming to?

My msian cousins might be coming over to SG this weekend. Yay! They better be. Don't ps me. This is one thing that cheers me up alittle. I missed them so much. Suddenly I miss msia too. No worries there at all. Unlike being in SG. Lastly, I don't keep any sms or emails. Weird? My habit mah. So don't ask me to transfer any msg. Coz all tio deleted. Gone with the wind.