Saturday, November 25, 2006

A post of love

Actually not feeling very well but since ning jie asked, I went out with her. Had a nice day out. We went to IMM. And gosh, it changed a lot! Those new shops are so cool! Walked for around 3 hours. Bought an elegant black pouch. Nice! Actually intend to meet matthew and go vivo today. But don't know where he mia to. Can't contact him. He flew me plane! But vivo's not that nice. Just love the candy empire there. Love the nougats!

The small argument salmon and me had is finally over. Don't know why he got ''that kind'' of thoughts. And said that I don't understand him at all. Still can argue with me over this. What can I say? Guys are just so different from girls. Guys don't understand girl's feelings too. They won't know what we wanted. Very simple. We just want guys to spend more time with us instead of just asking how are you. Have you eaten. Enough money to use anot etc.

Guys are always cute when they are half awake. When they are in blur mode. One example is that piggy. From mouse to salmon to piggy. So many nicks. First time he ans my call when he's in half awake mode. Sibeh cute ah! Gong gong type. For me, I won't gong. At most just huh. Then you''ll hear doo. Coz I dc the call. LOL! I only know how to act cute. Can't believe it? I'll act cute and make those jiejies and korkors of mine to sayang me. But to those younger than me, I'll act da jie jie. Very tough to see me act cute one.

Went to look for hp with ning jie at IMM's M1 roadshow. Seems N6280 is a bad choice till even the salesperson recommend me to buy other phones.

N6280 - $138 with 2 years contact. Free bluetooth earpiece and printer.

The salesperson said the price had already included the free stuff. Coz the previous week this phone only cost $98. But guess I won't buy it. Ning jie and elizabeth said that it's not a good choice. Seems only YM di loves it. Maybe coz of his size? This phone suits him well. LOL! The salesperson even said I look 18. When I become so young? But maybe. Coz I kana check IC when I went to buy crig. Salmon upon hearing this laughed till pengz. Funny?

I fell in love with a samsung phone. Samsung phones are just so attractive.

Samsung Z230 - $28 with two years contact. It's a 3G phone. OmG! $28?!









So nice right? Who won't fall in love with it? But don't know why blogger made my pictures till so ugly. Like phone rusty like that. LOL! This phone is just like my current nokia phone except it's without the antenna. Might consider buying this as a birthday present for myself. I still want a key pendant. Took a liking for one from taka. Cost $69. It don't really look like a key. On another view, it look like a guitar. So cool! But I'll need to fork out at least 100 bucks for both. Totally broke.

Had a long chat with elizabeth tonight. Miss you old friend! She's going to fish's concert later. Envy her so much. And she's so nice to try to get fish to sign on my album! She's going to give it as a present to me. So touched! Thanks friend. I'm fortune to have you as my friend. =)

My msian cousins are coming over later! I can't wait! Mum says she's asking my aunt to cook up a storm and celebrate my birthday in advance. So nice of her. But guess what. Dad poured a cold bucket of water down on me. Saying it's useless to celebrate birthday. Oh well. Luckily I had wonderful friends around me. Thanks sister and kieran! Seems they're planning a chalet or something for me. They've been discussing it for the last few days. So nice!

Lastly, something before I blog off.

I LOVE YOU ALL LAH! ^^

PS: I've make up my mind. I still think I love this phone the most. Don't care don't have 3G. I love it! Coz my current phone died on me! Help! Hope cwp's nokia shop still have the stock. Pink Nokia 6111 wait for me!