Sunday, November 26, 2006

Phone talk

I love you! I really love you lots! My dear new phone. Samsung Z230! LOL!

I admit I'm mad. To fall in love with samsung phones. Where's the nokia kia rongfang gone to? Probably coz nokia phones are having more problems now. And those N series sux to the max. Their 3G phone are also cmi type. Bulky and heavy is not the type of phones for me.

Take a look at samsung. Small and classy. What you want, it's all in there. Just a tad pity that samsung phones are too soft to be heard. No radio somemore. Who needs radio in their phone nowadays anyway? Plus their sms function are not user friendly. But will be alright when you get used to it. I must get used to samsung phones! Their phone's software is so cool also. Can edit songs and videos etc. So fun lor!

As in why I have the sudden urge to buy a phone. Coz this samsung Z230 is FOC! YES! You never saw it wrong. This phone comes free if you upgrade your line or sign up for a new line. And of coz due to my two M1 lines had ended their 2 years contract. So hence decided to sign up for this free phone. But the salesgirl at M1 shop never tell me there's a free 2 months mms when you upgraded. Ended up I signed the contract using my dad's no.

And I never regret buying taking it. It's a beauty. No matter inner or outer. Pardon me, I'm just drooling over the phone. Mp3 player, 3G, bluetooth, 2 cameras, all under one phone. My first choice is actually pink nokia 6111. But guess what, SG had totally no stock of them. Unless it's some leftovers. Will recommend you guys to grab this samsung phone instead. Samsung rocks!

Went to the shop that I bought my phone every time. Too bad uncle francis's not working there anymore. But another salesman still remembered that I'm still a regular customer. Coz you see, I've already bought around 10 plus hps there. I must be crazy last time. Now I'll just stick to one phone unless it's spoilt or something then I'll changed it.

Redeemed the sunperks points too. 1000 over points already. Got mom a prepaid top up card using this 1000 points. How nice. 1000 bucks for just a 18 bucks top up card. To my horror, I just noticed that I've spent more than 1000 bucks on my hp bill these 2 years. Faints! To my horror two, singnet sux to the core. Don't know do what bill adjustment and cause my internet bill to fly up to a shocking 100++ bucks. That's mad. They counted 3 months bill you know? Singtel lack of money is it? Kia su.

Got myself a key pendent at last. 38 bucks after a 20% discount. Mom was okay with the price. So it's mine at last! Didn't want to spend too much. So glad mom bought it for me. Guess what? I've only left 2 bucks in my wallet. How nice. End of the month is coming soon. Still can tahan bah. Need to get a memory card for my new phone too. Plan to sell my old phone and use the cash to buy it. Price is just nice for me to top up.

Simon so bhb lor. Saying that since I've got a 3G phone must have wanted to call him and see his mouse face. LOL! But got 3G phone also not bad lar. The first 5 mins is free when you call to another M1 customer. There's quite a lot of people around me using M1. My cousin and simon etc. Can video call liao.

My cousins still have not reach SG. Probably they are spending the night at JB. Will get to see them later. Hope they stay for a couple of days instead of going back later again at night. Oh yah, almost forgot. Simon better win for his mahjong session tonight. If not get lost far far. Muhahaha. Evil me. Speaking of mahjong makes my hands itch. Oh well. Back to explore my phone. Everyone sure knows I'm super ki siao tonight coz of the new phone.