Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bye and hello to mia again

A big apologize to all for mia-ing for so many days. Not at Malaysia or something. The one and only reason that I'm mia without any notice, it's because I'm sick. For so many months I'm so alive and kicking and suddenly I just dropped dead. For two whole days. So nice? Dropped 2.5 kilos straight for not able to eat during these 2 days. It's back without a warning.

Not blaming anyone for this. Although I know the main reason why I fell sick this time. Went to a wedding dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousins on sunday. Showing them the way to Rendezvous Hotel. A bad choice I guess. Shouldn't have went there with them. Uncle forced me to drink. Said it's good for my health. Glasses after glasses of red wine. Think I drank 2 or 3 glasses. And how would I know I can't stand red wine? Strong liquor's not a problem to me. Just dropped dead. Totally drunk with a bad gastric.

Too drunk till I fell off Rendezvous Hotel's stairs. 2nd storey jitao down. Luckily my cousin is there to held me. Otherwise I think I'll just fell dead and landed in hospital. Pai seh till! So many ang mos and VIP and I just fell straight to their counter there. Wearing a skirt some more. Head banged against the pillar. Slam my butt right on the floor. Legs and whole body hurts. And yet I'm still blur blur. Only when my cousin called me biao jie (cousin) then I noticed that I fell off the stairs. With the help of my aunt I crawled back to the car. On my way back and I knew something was wrong.

Feel like puking but can't. This is the worse I tell you. Walked back home from the car wobbling. Don't want to tell my parents that uncle forced wine down on me. So I took all the responsibility and said I showed geng and drank too much. Too hao lian was their reply and got scolded like mad. Then straight to bed I fell and jitao lie there and sick for two whole days. Thinking who will be there for me and how my birthday will be. But I saw blank image. Totally nothing at all. All's going to be empty promises again I guess.

I'm never going to drink red wine again. It hurts my gastric real bad. It's acting up again. Tried to call salmon up but he offs his phone. Leave him a msg telling him I'm sick like mad and for the whole day there's not even single msg or call back from him. Disappointed. But what can I do? Mum asked doesn't he showed any concern for me when I'm sick badly? My answer? "No ma, I don't even know him well." I replied with a cold grin. Mum sarcastically said bet he'll be the last one to know I'm dead if I suddenly died. How nice?

Feeling so cold. My poor heart is shivering. No one to show concern for me. My parents will only be sarcastic towards me when I'm sick. And I don't want to let my kors, jies, meis and dis worry. I think if I want to find that fish will be tougher than climbling the mountain. Used to it already. The only thing he know to say is asked me to go rest and don't man yuan (complain) too much.

I can feel free to man yuan here. It's my blog. Just because I'm inactive due to my health and busy schedule doesn't mean I don't want to care anymore. Why can't they be more understanding? For all you guys want, can treat me fried ******fish. I don't mind. For now I just want to get my health and life back. I'm really too tired to do anything more. No job no everything. Perhaps I should think of qin's request and go work in her pub. But that will mean more drinks and smoke. But I want to quit all these. For the sake of health.

Thanks uncle francis for remembering me and asking about my health. Thanks for getting my hp sold. 80 bucks is better than nothing. Thanks for the memory card. Thanks to all who cared for me. Buddy, I won't forget how you cared for me always when I'm sick. I feel bad myself for going to him whenever I can't find salmon. My turn for taking him as a replacement? Mei, I'll missed you these few days. Anything just contact me through my hp. I'm not like a someone who tends to shuts off phone and went mia.

Enough of man yuan-ing. I feel so much better. Can't believe that I'm actually so tired in life. Guess I should put this to a stop. Shouldn't play with fire anymore. Yin huo zi fen. I'm playing with fire and letting it burn myself to make my life so miserable. Maybe I should let it go soon. Let go if you're tired. The words keep repeating in my mind. Can't afford to let myself being hurt anymore. I don't even know what am I doing now. Forget it.