Thursday, November 30, 2006

Counting down

Today's a fine day. Slept a lot. And sleeping makes me feel better. Not that tired but still tend to feel drowsy after the medication. Fell off my chair just now. Been a long while since I logged in habbo. I did log in. But just rot awhile in hotel view and off I go. Think it's time for me to un mia there. Otherwise I'll really be mia forever. You know what I mean? Jia lat lah. In danger liao. Can't imagine what will happen.

Of coz first place to go is Litez room. Fire da ge deejayed tonight. Techno! My favourite! Bas da jie next. When is my turn? Haha. Don't know leh. I only know will be quite busy this week. Next week bah. It's a promise. Won't let it drag le. Can't keep on mia-ing here and there to avoid virtual stuff. Mic ah. Seems to crash liao. Rusty till die. Time to get a new mic and top up my ppc for buying hc. Ending soon.

Let's see about my schedule this week. Will be going to eat salmon japanese meal with that salmon later at cck lot 1 I suppose? I don't 100% pin my hopes on everything now. Listen listen then forget it. Unless the promise is being done. Otherwise, hear hear suan le. PS my mum's medical appt just to have sushi with him. His mian zi so big. If he dares to ps me this time. All readers will be my witness. I'll make him into salmon sushi! And I mean it.

Reason for lunch later is coz he'll be busy on sat which is my exact day of birthday. Darling sis plan the whatever chalet I think no hope liao. Totally no news about it. Jie jio me out on friday to pre celebrate for me with yan jie. So I'm busy on thur and fri. Saturday! My birthday. Yet I'm free like a bird. Reina wanted to jio me out to pub for drinks. But guess I shouldn't touch drinks recently. Otherwise mati.

An old friend of mine wanted to book a place in a restaurant on sat to celebrate. Hotel de some more. Salmon was like asking where he's bringing me to. Don't tell me to hotel? I answer yea. He's shocked like hell. Hahaha. But guess I'm not going. Later cause misunderstanding between him and his gf then I can die. Sat, hmm. Spend the day alone bah. Laze around and do some thinkings at home. Otherwise who want to jio me out on sat? I'm sick of spending my birthday alone.