Friday, December 01, 2006

The fishy tales

Silly me. I forget to watch superstar's results! Sheet! Who knows about the results please tell me ok! Now back to tonight's topic. Fishy tales. O_O?

As I said yesterday I'll be going out with salmon. But not to eat salmon. He treated me to swensens instead. Saw a lot of penguins posters there! Yum yum!? Happy feet! I want to catch that movie!

But before the meal he made me pissed again. From 12 noon waited until 4pm there's no sign of him. And his reply was coming ''soon''. If you can't make it in time, tell me then. Instead of saying soon soon and letting me wait like hell. Sent him a sms asking him how to spell DU LAN. Then at last got some ''news'' back. 4pm le lor. Freaking hell. Starve from 12pm to 4pm. -_-

We had fish and chips at swensens. Didn't manage to finish the two big chunks of fish. Ate one and left the other untouched. Sort of wasted. He was like saying. Eat fish! Why eat kantang? (Fries) Ask your mama fish or potato more ex? Then my joke more 'power'. I asked him why did he order fish and chips? Coz he want to finish the fish and starve the cats to death? So they won't chase him to eat. (Note: He's a mouse.) Cold till~~~

Couldn't get used to eating in swensens. Those ang mo food and surrounding are making me uncomfortable. And he noticed that. Asking me to be flexible blah blah. Now his turn to man yuan and complained. My mood jitao dropped till minus zero. Simply no mood. He always choose the wrong place to discuss a wrong topic. Asked him to settle the bill and get out of that freaking place. I told him I couldn't breathe well in swensens. -_-

Walked here and there then back home soon. Fast hor? Salmon's a busy fish man leh. Coz later need to go out with my jiejies also. Need to come home and rest early. Okay lah. I admit I'm unreasonable at times too. I'm not very understanding. Only know how to complain. For instance, he made me wait 4 hours right? I made him wait 40 mins at my block downstairs while I dilly dally slowly. LOL! Evil me. 4 hours compare to 40 mins is nothing. Muhahaha.

He's a da shao ye yet apologized like mad. Those di sheng xia qi type. From my house to the bus stop all the way non stop. Win liao lor. But I still gave him a not happy look. Guess I'm really went too far. When I'm in a bad mood, I think only a few knows how to cheer me up. Haha. But at least there's still quite a lot of stuff that cheers me up today. Bought 7 ppcs to renew 6 months hc. And got 2 fireplaces each from the 9 bucks card. I even 'threathen' salmon if there's nothing good means he's suay and off his head goes. O_O! No wonder he said I'm a yue man nu you. That's his bad choice lor. (Ps: Me la) Wish him luck then. I wonder how he will mati in my hands.