Saturday, December 02, 2006

It's my birthday

Finally it's my birthday. At last I'm 21. Old liao. Hahaha. I'm so glad so many of my dear friends and siblings still remember my birthday. Thanks for all the wishes and testis. Esp mei. Who smsed me from HK. Never bai teng ni. Darling sis really knows how to trick me. I'm amazed and amused by his way of wishing. Never forgetting kieran too who played a part. Hahaha.

Had a so call great day today. The day before my exact birthday. Went out with two of my jiejies, ning jie and yan jie. They gave me lovely birthday gifts. Ning jie handmade a bracelet for me. And yan jie did a wonderful piece of artwork for me. Thanks my two jies. ^^ Went PS for shopping. Then went funan to find jeff. I spent ALL the cash in my wallet today. Not even a single cent left. Dang it! I don't wish for it too okay. My shoe's spoilt again? Yeah. And coz of this shoe thingy I had a BIG and FIERCE quarrel with jeff.

Bought K One's album. Finally managed to find one at sembawang music. Thanks to a kind soul who gave up his/her piece. I almost searched the whole SG for this album. That's one thing for me to be glad today. About the shoe. I rather wear my old shoe. Pity my poor pocket. I need to spent on shoes again and again. Can one pair last me longer anot?

Think today's feng shui's not very well. A lot of disagreements and arguments going on among us. Yan jie and ning jie. We chase yan jie all the way to the bus stop for her forgiveness. About jeff and me. Also the most scariest. I wonder why our relationship turned out this way. Want to care yet want to quarrel. Wth? We're still friends aren't we? Just coz of those small problems things turned out this way. So long le. Still bring up those old matters to score. Jeff! Oh well. Forget it. He asked ning jie to pass me a coffee bean card. Think that's his precious baobei. Why? Don't treat me so good. Please. Don't make me feel bad.

Never had a chance to talk with him much. Look, I'm trying to find a chance to have a chat with him. Yet his attitude kills. And the talk becomes suaning and argument. It's best not to talk. I'm not surprised that he's shock like hell when he saw me outside the shop today. But I'm surprised by the way he talked to me today. Trying to find a way to kill me like that. Am sorry for making ning jie so sandwich between us. Actually I'm caught by surprise that he still remembered my birthday so clearly.

A special thanks to yan jie fu. Yan jie's bf for being such a nice guy trying to find the shoe's shop for me. Well, one sentence. Everything just went wrong today. Can I have a smooth sailing day ahead later? Just the start of dec and all sala stuff appeared. I was man yuan-ing all the way from suntec back to bp to yan jie. Pity her poor ears. Sorry yan jie. Was complaining about guys. Him, that him and that that him. I wonder if buddy will remember my birthday anot?

Had a long and tired day. Can't hang on anymore. Time to snooze in bed. Mum's planning a small party and asking my cousins over for some fun. Hope it's a great day later. Hope. It. Is.

Lastly, happy birthday to myself. :D