Sunday, December 03, 2006

My happy birthday

Just lidat. Birthday's over. I'm officially 21. A grown up. *Groan* How I wish I'm still young. Can I be 12 instead of 21? My 21st birthday's still not that bad. There's a small family celebration with lots of food. Busy stuffing myself with food today. Think I've gain back the 2.5kgs I lost. Hahaha.

Been quite touched by some of my friends wishes. Received about 10 birthday wishes. Once again, thanks my dear family and friends for those warm wishes. But too bad none's from him. Him = buddy. He had totally forgotten about my birthday. Sort of upset. But well never mind. I'm drifting more and more from him. Actually that's not too bad. Hahaha.

This is the first time my dad wished me a happy birthday. Was caught by surprise. Totally stunned there. For 21 years of my life I've got what I wanted. A warm wish from my dad. Although he pronounce birthday as bird day. = = Funny dad and funny family members I had. Really had a very interesting and relaxing day today.

Spending birthday with family is not a bad choice too. Although it's just some chit chatting and makan-ing session. The only bad thing for today is my dad's side cousins and my mum's side cousins treated each other like strangers. Abit pai seh. No choice. They don't really know each other well. But guess I treated both sides fair and square. Not much pai seh moments.

Got 2 ang baos each from my kai ma and aunt. There's a blue note each inside. Teehee. Thanks my dear aunts. Cousin fenni gave me a huge box. A round one. I thought she bought a cake over or something. Pretty tied with red ribbon some more. = = But instead it's a cute soft toy doggie inside. Awww. So cute. Thanks gal. About twins. Well. They forgotten to bring the present. = ='' Two blur sotongs. Hahaha.

My cousin yang changed a lot. He looks so man now. No more chubby ah boy. No more baby fat. But still as cute as ever. Was ''fooling around'' with our hps. And discovered that there's some bad points about my phone. Well, what to do? FOC phones are lidat. Twins played maple for almost half the day. Then it's cake cutting time. Thanks mum for buying me this delicious cake. My favourite fruit cake. Yum yum.

Thanks to my 4 dear cousins, I've had a relaxing and really a happy birthday. And thanks to salmon too. For the so many calls he made to me although he's busy. If only he will do it every time. How I wish it's my birthday everyday. I feel like a queen today. Being pampered all day. Some pictures before I go off. Have a drool at my cake. Well, too bad it's in my tummy now. Hahaha. ''Enjoy'' the cake. =P

PS: Any singnet users experience high smooth network speed today? Mine's flying smoothly like a plane. Singnet siao ah? Siao everyday then. (:


My birthday cake! Mango + Strawberries + Kiwis = YUM!


I really like this photo. The Tan's cousins all together. 3 of us! Yay!


My lousy 1.3 mega pixel cam VS my cousin's 2.0 mega pixel cam, compare the huge difference between this photo and the one above.

Pai seh. Not posting my twin cousins photos. One is super dark and the other is dark till buay sai see. See, told ya my phone sux. The cam's quality kills.