Monday, December 04, 2006

Petty messy

Why are guys so petty? It's just such a small matter. If I knew this would have happened, I won't tell you that someone saw you. Why is it so coincidence that he saw you. I promised that person I won't say it out. Angry over this is unreasonable. Unless you did something abcdefg and don't want anyone to know. If not I don't think this is a serious matter. I just knew that guys have pms too. -.-

Darling sis forgive me lah. Don't angry le pls?

Di came over today and stir up a havoc at my house. Can die man. I just know that salmon and him can laugh like mad and gang up to sabo me. Win liao lor. Guys are crazy sometimes. And not forgetting buddy. He.. He.. He.. had totally forgotten about my birthday. Reason is he's out whole night. And I think I know who is he with. :) Sms him to scream. Feeling better now. We're quits. Coz I forgot about his birthday too. -.-

I had a nice candid shot with di. We pose as puffer fishes. So cute lor! Reminds me of how darling sis would disturb me when I'm angry and become puffer fish. I treasure friendship a lot. Esp close friends. Sian. Everything seems to be in a mess. Salmon there de job might be a gone case. His sis plans to close down the shop. What the. Such a pity. But alright, I'm in no stand to comment about it.

Guess the only matter that cheers me up is to know that ming dao's new show angel lover is showing in SG by next year's march. Only hello kitty and ming dao's news can cheer me up. Perhaps another one. Chengxi! His new show is broadcasting later tonight. So yan dao weh!

I want to snap another photo with salmon. See is chengxi or him more yan dao. Hahaha. His answer is freaking funny. Must let him dye his hair first before we took the photo. = ='' I plan to dye my hair again. Going for purplish red this time. Or maybe back to my old colour?

Thinking of what salmon stir up just now can laugh till bones break. He don't even know how to fry an egg. Ended out di teached him via phone. Me? Sorry, I only know how to eat. LOL! And I'm hungry again now. Time for makan. Well, actually I'm sort of tired already. But must hang on! Hang on on on! Don't understand what I'm talking about? Never mind then. (: