Thursday, December 14, 2006

Jia you again

I spent my whole day sleeping today. What a pig I am. If not what do you want me to do when I'm sick? Go out shop, eat, walk then drop dead? Sore throat, coughing and sneezing non stop. Must have caught a bad flu while I was walking along orchard yesterday night.

Had a short conversation with him today. Asking him what he's busy with recently. Seems he's sick too. Same as me. Sore throat etc. But much more serious than mine. Tried to drag him to the doctor but failed straight. He's damn lazy. Our relationship is as plain as water now. Never talk much. But it's better than arguing and quarreling I guess. Maybe this is a cool down period for us. After this I'm not sure what will happen.

Told him friends around me all shi lian recently. Laughed at myself that maybe I'll be the next. He said I'm thinking too much. Maybe? Still kind of upset that he doesn't know what I want. Later is the moment. Another day of freaking out. Going for the second interview. Told him about it. He just said keep him update and bye. No words of encouragement. Forgive him for that. Maybe it's because he's sick. Okay, I know I'm lying.

As what I've said. Will be going for the second interview later. The interviewer aka vincent called me at night. I had to ps ym di and rasyidah last minute. If this interview is successful, I'll be getting my uniform soon. That's what vincent said. May my cold be gone. I don't want to go "Hi, *sneeze* may I *sneeze* know *sneeze*." =.= He'll sure get scared off by me this way. Jia you RongFang! Jeff's encouragement helps. He knows I'm a gan jiong queen. Seems he's facing some problems too. Jeff jia you too! ^^

If I get this job, I'm going to concentrate 100% on it. No time for other stuff eg online. I'm a very career minded person. Chiong all the way and go for the best. Put all my effort in it. Wish me luck. Online these matters I'll just leave it aside first. Dec is the month for me to chiong. Since habbo changed till don't know what. I can't even use firefox to play. But I must admit that the habbo home is cool. Mei always missed the fun part. Alright, sleeping early to chiong later. PS: M1 3G service's down for quite long already. Wth.