Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Xmas lights rocks

Just a short update. Will post some pictures later which I snapped at orchard while roaming. Not in a good mood. It seems that everyone around me are troubled by some kind of stuff. Work, love life, stress from family, financial problems such. And I don't know how to help coz I can't even help myself. If can help I'll help myself first. I had enough of stress. If I can't even settle my own problems, how can I help others?

Mei, xi0ng and me went orchard today. Saw mei's aunt also. So cute and chio. Can't believe she's 10 years older than me and already married. They bought lots of things. While I can only window shop. Really broke. Still no news from the interviewer. Ah jeff asked me to find other lobangs first. Think chances not high. A lot of things happened these few days. I keep stunned in a daze while walking with them. Can't even hear them calling me. Whole day blur blur. Mind very confused. Someone is making me confuse.

Even a call make me vomit blood. He called, I ans, he hang up. I call back, no response liao. Wth? I had enough of hide and seeks and mia game. To think I can even get news that he's with another someone and too bad my friend saw them. So hence I got question by my friend. Asked him about it also no reply. Don't care le. Since now we also don't know what and what le. Haiz.

Something interesting happened after the girls went home. I nearly got knocked down by a car there. Coz as usual I never notice it. Luckily got pulled back by a guy. Then when I board the bus home, also saw the same guy on the bus. There's a seat in front of him yet he said ladies first and offered the seat to me. And guess what? When I reached my stop, I found out he's at the same stop too. I walked where he walked where. Followed me in the lift too. Scared me to death. But then, to my surprise, he's my neighbour upstairs. When did this guy became my neighbour? Handsome young lad. Or is he which aunty's son whom I don't recognize?

Okay, photos time. I love the orchard xmas lights.