Sunday, December 24, 2006

Death note night

I don't know what's wrong with me lately. Been acting weird. He discovered it and told me about it. Saying only others around me knew. I won't be able to notice it. Was shocked at first, but after much thoughts, it might be true. Because he did study psychology before. Had some facts.

Maybe just as what he said, I'm having split personality problem. As he said 精神分裂症. He asked me if I'm still stress and such. I replied no. But it's actually yes. Stress due to the work I'm dealing with soon. Stress with family matters. Stress with online stuff. And stress with his problem. He said I'm thinking too much or maybe I'm too free. Asked me to Habbo more. -_-

Wanted to ask him how weird I'm. As in did I acted as two different people at different time? If not why did he hint this to me? I really don't know it myself. But it's really weird. Sometimes I don't even know what am I doing or how did I end up at a place suddenly. Get very headache when trying to think about it. What's wrong? Even I'm starting to get afraid of myself.

Try following what he said. Relax more. Don't stress so much. See how it goes. Had a long talk with him just now while I'm waiting for my movie to start. If not how will I know all these? We chatted for 40 mins from the LRT to lot 1 till I bought the tickets. Waiting and still chatting. My bill's flying. I can already hear my dad screaming. Last month's bill was around 100 bucks. All because of roaming. I swear I won't use the phone in Malaysia again! The job better come quick so that my salary comes faster.

He was crapping all the way. ''Entertained'' him by crapping back a little. He said he wanted to buy a present for me. I rather don't want that kind of present. Guys! Buay tahan. Their minds are so different. -_- He wanted me to video call him. I didn't too. Because of one reason. I dress till very TOMBOY today. Sure will get a big scolding from him. -_- All because of this conversation. I saw the shadows of the rainbow. But it's not rainbow yet.

Told him I'm going to be busy soon. He told me he's going to be free soon. Wth. -_- From next year onwards. I wonder what will happen again. One free one busy. One serious one play. Always like that. Then he said something which agreed. 没时间在一起没关系,心里有对方行了。I suan him back saying maybe his heart fly to don't know where I also don't know.

Both our time always crash. But we both agreed that we should chiong on work while we're still young. No time also no choice. I'm fine being alone too. Just now went to movie also alone. He asked why nobody accompany me. So lonely and cham. But I'm used to it. Today's Chirstmas Eve. I'm also spending it alone for two days. Unlike him. So many parties and functions. Asked me to go MOS alone for clubbing. Alone? Clubbing? I know he's afraid I'll think too much if I'm too bored. Like that I rather sleep then.

Just now went to watch movie and enjoyed myself. Death Note 2 The Last Name rocks. Won't blog out about the movie here. In case I affected your mood by spilling too much about it. I can only said it's a GREAT movie. L's so cool. Light's so handsome. Misa's so cute. Something happened when I was buying the tickets. The aunty gave me two tickets instead of one. And keep saying cannot be. How is it possible to watch a movie alone? Asked where's my friends and bf? Die die don't believe I'm watching it alone. I had to argue with her. Aunty, any problem? Got rule say cannot watch movie alone? -_-

Sorry Matt, I really CMI on wed. ):

Lonely Christmas as usual for 2006. Sigh.