Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Another cold day. I'm shivering the whole day. Hands are as cold as ice. Brr.. I know today is Christmas lah. Don't have to be so cold mah. Wait a minute. Or maybe it's just me alone that is feeling cold coz I spent the whole night yesterday to watch Ella and Wu Zun's new show? Watched till forget time and didn't get enough sleep again.

I dislike Christmas. It's just another day for me to rot at home and sleep my day away. No presents, no parties, don't even have friends for me to chat online. All busy celebrating Christmas. Unlike me. Always alone. So just spent tonight sending Christmas wishes sms. Got a surprise msg from shuefang. So nice and sweet of her to msg me a greeting.

Dua jie! Happy Birthday! My cousin so lucky to born on Christmas day. Can get double presents. Same as my another cousin fenni. Her birthday falls on valentine. Another day I dislike as well. Coz nobody to spend with? Maybe? But it's her favourite day lah. Sure got a lot of her favourite chocolates. Hahaha. Share share~~

Actually wanted to go orchard on Christmas Eve. But think again, there will be countless people roaming here and there. So I'll rather rot at home. Joanne mei invited me to her Christmas party on Friday. Won't be going. Frankly say, I'm afraid of crowds. I prefer to be alone or just with another few couple of friends. Sorry mei.

I'm going to sleep my Christmas day away later! What a pig! LOL! Since my mum's not happy that I watched too much of Ella's show. Said that what if later I become same like her? So tomboyish. Then what if I become lesbian blah blah. Wth? -_- Forget it, mai watch then mai watch loh. Ella will still be my idol anyway. I want to go S.H.E's concert next month. Suddenly like Fahrenheit. Their songs are really nice. Wu Zun and Ella. =D

Lastly before I forget, Merry Christmas to all.

Christmas is none of my business anyway. Hohoho!