Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Peaceful christmas

What a night. So many msn windows. Got added in so many conversation. Lag until my computer just turned pitch black. So many arguments going on around. Don't know who to help. I faint! Can I have peace for tonight? Fever burning high still need to stand all these and acted like I'm fine.

Still need to study those product info. As if I'm very free. Every night rush things till 5am, 6 am then can sleep. Sleep will have nightmares some more. I online not to have fun. Online to do serious stuff. Need to type those proposals some more. No calls from vincent yet. Maybe I tio ps for the job already. Can't be? But still can't help worrying about it.

Christmas was peacefully quiet and nice just the way I want it to be. Yi called me out today. But I slept till 5pm. She sian liao. Then got a call from him. One of my long time close guy friend who understands me most. Jio me out say ''celebrate'' christmas. Seems he's stress too. Drive to east coast to blow sea breeze and wind. Romantic! But too bad he's not the him I want him to be.

In the end we just sat there diam diam and blow wind for an hour plus. Totally enjoyed the wind. Then went makan at mac. I just found out fast food can be delicious too. Provided that you eat it with the right person. Can see that he's frustrated. Coz only then he will jio me out. He thanks me saying I'm always there for him. No problem. That's what friends are for.

I'll always feel very peacefully relax with close friends. And a few will know what I want. That's peace and quietness. And a simple life. Thank you for making my christmas a special one. That's why I rather choose not to online for some reasons. I feel stress when I on the computer. Friends also can quarrel for small matters. All those attitude. Buay tahan.

But still came online to wish a few close friends merry christmas. Including mei, darren and darling sister dreamze. Dang it! I forget to send a msg to kieran. Sorry bro! Darren's acting kind of weird. Imagine him typing bleh. He asked me how my christmas was. Short conversation. Unlike last time.

And about sister. Seems he bought me present. Thanks sister! Always have a share for me. Missed him lots. He's recently busy with his gal till no time for sister. I'm jealous! LOL! No lah. Really very glad that he found his true love. And yes sister, I will jia you for the job de. Must really find one day jio him and kieran out. Miss the guys so much.

Wondering why I'm more close with guys right? I very brother brother with them one. As for gals, most of them are my jies and meis. Right hor? I'll just do what I can do for them. Say wed, it's my cousins birthday. Think I got to ask the gals if they have any plans for the day. Don't want them to cry and spent their birthday alone like last year. Sorry matt. I'll confirm soon.

Two days don't have his news. Maybe he changed hp no already. I don't know. Neither can I know if he never tell. I just feel tired. Can I just have a simple life please? That's just a simple belated christmas wish I wished for.