Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy happy birthday

Cold, fever, fever, cold. All because of the weather. COLD weather. I hate it totally. Get me some sunlight. I'm so going to chill to death. Whole night hiding offline and chatted in panel with Apple and deer they all. Till now. Non stop conversation. My bad last time. Apple's so nice to hang out with.

Was discussing about Jay's new movie. She said the woman aka Gong Li was distracting. Of course lah. If not why do you think all went for the movie? I bet almost all guys just went to see Gong Li with her big boobs. And as for ladies who went. Well, maybe they want to learn how to seduce guys? LOL! Kidding. Ladies who went are all Jay's fans I guess. -_-

My dearies birthday today. Muacks muacks to you sweeties! Happy Birthday my dear cousins. Love you girls so much. <3 Wonder if I'll celebrate their birthday with them later. Then what about matthew there? But look at me now. Sneezing and feverish. Don't think I can meet either one of them later.

Happy birthday to HabboLitez too! Both Litez and my cousins birthday falls on the same day. Makes it easier for me to remember both. Guess I don't have the time to help out later. Nowadays really quite busy. Want to jio me go kai kai also need to book date first. I really need a break from stress.

Just now was smsing a bobo and he just dozed off suddenly. He was the one who asked me to be more flexible. And we were talking about it. Went like. Mr khoo blah blah blah.. And got the reply. Mrs khoo?! (Wth) blah blah blah.. Then reply back Mr khoo blah blah blah.. Halfway..

Hello???? WEI!!!!!

Dead air. TMD. -_-

Guys say doze off straight away can doze off. Unlike girls. No matter how sleepy they feel. They can tahan one. I was having medicine and half drowsy already still can stay up to sms him yet he never give me face. Zzz. All guys are the same. Eg, him, darren and darling sister. All bobos!

Note: Bobo = Bodoh. My favourite word recently. LOL!

Urgh.. I'm tired and sleepy. But in a good mood. But still it's bed time. No more rain later please. I really need a sunny day out to buy my stuff.