Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy new year

Happy 500th post to my blog and a belated?? Happy New Year to all.

Sorry that I went mia for so long. Went to Malaysia for a break. Malacca + KL. Nearly Genting also. But gone case as usual. The few days trip was good. Came back can use internet already. Not that laggy anymore. But doubt I have the time to online anymore. Starting work on wed.

Vincent called me when I just reached KL. Arrived at my aunt's doorstep the next min my hp rang. Asked me go work on sat. Got posted to jurong's IMM. But please it's fri already. Told him I'm in Malaysia, back next week. So he said tue. In the end tio drag till wed then start work. Also not that bad. Can rest one day more. Feeling so damn tired from the trip.

I'll explained why I rush over to Malaysia and ps the vivo trip on thur. Coz my uncle called on thur morning, asking if we want to go KL. So mama and me packed luggage and chiong over to JB. Malacca stayed one night, then KL the next day. Cousin kor and me had a long chat in the room on thur night. Heart to heart talk. No matter what, I support and love my kor always. He'll always be a great kor. Coz he understands me. Kor jia you!

Fri morning went over to KL. Actually not KL. It's selangor. Not consider kampong but it's not the city either. I only know it's my aunt house and sua ku me never go before. Since I thought vincent never called me for work so went for a trip. How I know so coincidence? But anyway, had fun there. Tired is coz of the car journey. 5-6 hours back. My butt can die already.

Plus I slept on the living room's floor with my cousin ping for 3 days. While maid sleept in the room. I jitao backache now. Not enough sleep also. Esp last day of dec. One by one my cousins went out. One by one they came back. One by one walk past me. One by one disturb me. One by one accidentally step on me. Faint. Countdown was bad. I only watched tv. Didn't went to town to countdown. Only can hear fireworks but can't see.

What a week. Last wed after meeting and celebrating twins birthday with them. I met a flasher at JE. No time to response to that incident I'm in Malaysia already. Their birthday we went to watch night at the museum and took neoprints. Just a simple birthday. Seems uncle wanted to ask all of us out for movie later. I'll try to go if I'm not that tired. Germs flying around in the house. Dad's sick. Poor him.

This whole week not that bad regarding his matter also. Although he suddenly went mia for 2 days now again. But at least he still shows concern for me when I'm in Malaysia. He scared I caught a cold while sleeping in the living room. And he predicted it correctly. Poor me, I need my bed. Won't be updating much from now on I guess. I'll only come online provided that I got the time. Anything just reach me by my phone.