Monday, December 18, 2006

F-R-I-E-N-D-S

Intend to go see doctor. But the rain totally drown my mood. Everytime I want to go out or am outside, there's sure to be rain. I've got the nick rainbaby for this. Yu bao bao. =.= Nobody dare to go out with me le. =(

Hence I rotted my sunday away at home online-ing. Went to Litez and saw the notice for the ''old birds gathering''. So whole day went to message those I know to inform. A couple of them are coming. I miss the old bunch of friends. But wonder if I'm free on that day to attend. Can't afford to miss it.

Sent a message to L and R. My two seniors. And guess what? I got a call back from an unknown number. It's R!! I miss R so so much. But I can't recognize his voice. His voice is totally different when he spoke via mic and phone. His voice in phone sounds so erm dead. LOL! To my surprise, he pass the phone to L. I was like wah? How come they are together on a sunday? Hurhur. So we chatted awhile. Felt quite uncomfortable talking to R. One is coz of his voice, the other is I feel weird speaking in english with him. LOL. L is still ok. Funny thing she asked me about. "Rong ah, how's your boyfriend?"

BOYFRIEND???????????????

Then I got it. Oh, chey. She mean F lah. =.= Lazy to explain coz L is those kp type. So just brush it off saying F's serving his NS. Coz normally will just yue miao yue hei. Leave it to be. Since nowadays I seldom contact with buddy F. The whole conversation ended soon after. I didn't blog out names coz they are all sensitive names you all will know. Guess them if you can.

Nowadays keep talking to ah crab on msn everyday. We had so much to crap about. Not bad lah. Those conversation can fill up for the past year we didn't chat. LOL! We went to the online game that we both played like mad last year. Uncle was there too. Ah crab and me crap from msn till there. Then I think uncle got blur or something coz he don't understand what we're talking about. Suddenly, he said this. "You both dating?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We both =.=''' all the way. Please lor, I was drinking water when I saw this. Jitao puke out water on the keyboard. Had to spend time clearing the mess I made while choking. Uncle zen! Pei fu ni. Your imagination very power. LOL!

Kieran's computer is down. He won't be online these few days. Aww.. I'll miss him. He's such a nice guy to talk to. But anyway, think nowadays I sms him more than I msn him. Lol! Those who miss KE, he'll be back soon.

Interesting day. Hahaha. More of these please. Simply kills me of laughing.