Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sinhuey's autograph session

Good news for sinhuey's fans. Went to her autograph session at BPP this evening. And got lots of photos to share.

PS: I know the quality of the photos aren't great. But it was my hard work snapping and shooting them. Mai hiam buay pai. Ai hiam? -_-

Sinhuey's really a superstar. Knows how to sing and dance well. Her live singing rocks. And she's such a polite and filial lady. She sang her mum a birthday song as it's her mum's birthday today.

The bad thing is she don't have many supports and fans. The whole mall feels sort of empty. But it's still a heartwarming autograph session watching how she cares for the children and elderly.

Nice day out. I feel so much better after going out for the past few days. Had learn to put down stress, sort out my thinkings and finally someone knows how to think and know what I want. I'm really alright already. Sorry for making all of you worry about me. Feel bad about this.

By the way, links of not active blogs and blogs that changed links are removed. Pardon me for this. If you wish to relink back, just drop me a message.

Lastly, enjoy the photos. =)


Sinhuey going down the stage to the backstage.


Sinhuey and the host aka 93.3FM DJ jiahui.


Jiahui interviewing sinhuey. PS: I love jiahui's top.


Still interviewing regarding how she feel about her album.


Sinhuey loves her giant poster. She said she would love to bring it home.


Sinhuey signing on the giant poster of hers.


The young didi was the first to go on stage to get sinhuey's autograph!


A handsome young lad pass sinhuey a bouquet of flowers!


Sinhuey melts all with her enchanting voice.


The first shot of sinhuey when she just went up the stage.