Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shopping trip again

Sleepy since the moment I'm on my way home. Been pek chek ing on the LRT. Cursing why the damn train is moving slower than a snail. Nearly dozed off in the train. Manage to drag myself out and got home. Keep lying on the sofa and yawning non stop since I reached home until now. But....

I still can't sleep!

Can't depend on sleeping pills anymore. I'll get addicted. Later eat sleeping pills like eat candies then mati. Can someone just knock me out and let me sleep? I didn't get a good sleep for 1 week plus already. Really very tiring. Want to sleep but can't sleep. No worries and stress also can't sleep. Wth?

Trying to make myself tired by shopping for the whole day. Mum was worried about me I guess. That's why she accompany me out. Went to jp to find ym di first. Had lunch at lai lai as usual. Got back those videos I loan him. After lunch mum went to buy a large cup of hot choco using the coffee bean card jeff gave me. The hot choco's really not bad. As recommended by di. Had a few sips too. But the funny thing is di thought my english sucks like hell. In the end I prove him wrong. Think he got kind of a shock and went,
"Eh jie, your eng not bad one wor."

Wth? I speechless liao. -_-

Then offs to imm by the free shuttle bus at jp to find my kai ma and cousin. We exchange presents. ??? I know it's not xmas yet. Just that she pass me my birthday present and I pass her theirs. Exchange them. I love the hello kitty necklace my twin cousins bought me. Nice right? So sweet of them. Thanks yi and qi. Hope they like the presents I bought them too.

Walked at imm for quite long. Window shopped at all those branded shops. Then went to giant and saw a pretty demin jacket. Can't take my eyes off it. Been trying to find this kind of jacket for quite long. So in the end of coz it came home with me. Take a look. It's only less than 20 bucks. Why not? Totally worth it. Chio right? I love it lots.

Had an early dinner at kopitiam. I'm so into jap meals recently. Mum paid so much for my meal. I stuffed myself silly. Eaten a whole plate of friend rice with egg + fried chicken + miso soup + honeydew juice + some leftovers. And I'm still hungry like mad. Came home still need to munch a packet of chips. Jiayi was asking am I alright? Coz I really seems abnormal. Nothing serious, just stress so need to eat a hell lot. My habit as usual.

Jeff and me talked alot these few nights. Our topic tonight. Death note! I'm already in the mood. Had changed my blog's picture to it. Can't wait for it to be shown. 28th dec. So long more lor. Okay, here's something about myself before I go orh orh. If I'm depressed, I'll normally do the following.

1) Eat A LOT. Esp junk food.
2) Laughing endlessly. You know what is call qiang yan huan xiao?
3) Blur blur. You'll know if I didn't reply after calling for more than twice.
4) Sleep. Don't care about anything and mia.
5) Either you'll get ignored or you'll get scolded till cham cham.

So beware of these few. Hurhur.