Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Short short update

What a rainy day it is. Rained for the whole day. When will it ever stop? I'm shivering all over. Cold. Brr. Cold yet I still on air con. How funny? =.=

Got to wake up early later yet I'm still here. ONLINE!? Been chatting on the staff chat for the whole night. With those ''OLD'' friends and Apple. I just know that Apple can be so nice and cute. Haha. Really had fun with them all.

Received the call from the company today. Am asked to go for product training at Sim Lim at 11am later. PRODUCT TRAINING?! Means I'm hired?! YAY! I'm going to go for it! GoGoGo! Jia you! Hope I can pass the test and get hire. No way am I going to let them fire me before I even started work. LOL! I can't afford to lose this this battle. I need this job.

Not going to bother about other real life matters except for work. I'm concentrating 100% on this job. Others? Drift then drift lor. Since I'm going to be quite busy too. Both busy, wonder what's going to happen? He don't care much then why should I? Don't care le. I need money to pay my bills first. Hp bill flies up to a soaring 100++ bucks. Waaaaa!!!

Heard from ah crab that uncle is planning a KTV party session this thursday?! LOL! Seems fun. I'm so going to join them. Provided that I'm free first. Can I start work next week? I still have tons of stuff undone. Need to rush liao. No time for long updates on blog nowadays. Pardon me!