Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Product training talk

Stress is killing me again. Went for product training today. And omg. It's not as simple as I think. Need to store ALOT in my mind. I need a 5GB memory card at least. Till now I'm still trying to digest what I've learn. Such as those selling methods, product knowledge, what we should do and shouldn't do etc. One hour training need to remember so much. Can die man!

Luckily the managers were friendly. Joked with us some more. The manager talk with us in dialet. Asking us if we're yao (hungry) anot? Not that kind of hungry. Is hungry for money. That way then we're chiong more. I replied wa jin yao. (I'm VERY hungry!) And he said wa su ka. (I LIKE!) LOL! A bunch of funny and easy to get along guys. At last can put my mind at ease.

Did I mention that the other two girls who went for the training were JC students. Stress me so much. I feel so old. And they're so damn dao! Don't say talk, they didn't even smile. Like their mouth got gold like that. Come on teens! Smile awhile you lose 10 bucks is it? Why so scared? They just keep giggling there. I feel so out of place. Luckily those teens are part timers. If not I'm going to teach them some manners. Damn kids. Whose phrase is this?

The managers said we're too quiet. I'm not quiet. Is don't dare to talk. Coz scared them le. They asked me about music stuffs. Including the kbps for songs. How many KB is a song if it's in mp3 and wma format etc. My answer? Songs in wma format are around 1000++KB with 64kbps. 128kbps songs are around 3000-4000KB. If you want better sound quality can go 192kbps which are around 5000-7000KB depending on the time of the song. The most is 320KB. A 128MB mp3 can store around 60 wma songs and 30 mp3 songs. Which means mp3 formats songs are twice the size of wma songs.

Their reaction? Jaw jitao wide open. =.='' I feel so damn pai seh. Shouldn't have shoot my mouth off. All these are basic DJ music knowledge. That's why I know. If not you think I'm so smart? Maybe abit cheem to them. Just like their product info are very cheem to me also. Hope that I can memorize those mp3 and mp4 product's info like DJ stuffs like that. If not I mati liao.

Not sure when I'll be able to start work. Maybe it's next week. Posted to one of best denki's outlet I guess. I told vincent that I'm super stress. He said he don't want his staffs to feel any stress. I'll try then. Actually the company's quite flexible. It's a SG company. Brand name? Le-Mon! Not lemon ah. Many mistaken it for the fruit lemon. Although same spelling. LOL!

Need to have a break too. Play while I still have the time to laze around. Uncle's planning an outing on thur! Steamboat plus Ktv night! Plus uncle will drive us there. Of coz lah. I just know that he lives in BP too. Some more so near to me. Faints. Jeff, yan and ning jie, and maybe uncle de *cough* will be going also. It's going to be a fun night. I can't wait. Wonder how long more can I play? It's time for serious work soon. Don't worry be happy lah.