Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just some nonsense

Kind of frustrated today. One is coz of personal problem. That damn problem again. Coz of that damn someone. Damn adult. Another is work stuff. Still trying to digest all the work info. But I just seems to can't get anything into my useless brain. Stress up. So end up slept the whole day. Woke up at 1pm, sleep back till 4pm. Then keep wake and sleep. Now headache. -_-

Was about to doze off again when crab called me online to have a discussion regarding later de outing that uncle planned. So came online. But didn't manage to join in the discussion. Coz was talking to sp mei. I can't believe what's happening around her. Things changed fast. Not shock. Just surprise.

That guy is having a new target again I guess. Not sure if it's a good or bad thing for my mei. But seems that he's able to cheer her up. Which makes this a good thing. I know my mei is smart enough to know what's good for her. As I've said, this guy makes a good friend but not a good bf. From his past I can sense he's up to his old stuff again. So good luck to you mei.

I don't know why I can get so flare up when I talked about this guy. Perhaps he's already not consider a friend to me anymore. Thinking about the past when we talked and shared jokes etc. Kind of upset that our friendship had to turn out this way. Maybe if I don't know about his doings, he'll still make a great friend. But since I've learnt about it. I really can't stand it. From what joanne mei said. This kind of guy is petty. Can't admit defeat. That's what that made him did all those nonsense. Including dao-ing etc.

But I know he's ke lian. Very lonely I guess. From last time our outing I can see that. But ke lian doesn't mean he can flirt, throw tempers and dao-ing us. Later ke lian mei ren ai then cham. LOL! Mei asked if I got dian by him before. Say frankly, got. Coz he got a lot of charm one. Haha. But too bad now de him. -_- Where's the old him? One year ago de him is so nice to hang out with. Really hope he can find his old self back.

Don't bother about him le. Got work stuff then talk talk. That's all. Just surprise that human can changed so fast. Some more quite a lot changed for the worse. Scary isn't it? I rather later go out with uncle, jies and crab they all to have fun and enjoy. Yes uncle, I'm excited. Excited to meet our cute uncle. LOL! I really need to relax. To sp mei, choose what you think is right for you. I'm just giving you some advice. Jia you. =)