Friday, December 22, 2006

Fun night out

5am and I'm blogging. Just reached home at 3.30am after a night out with uncle, crab and jie. Not forgetting the quiet and shy, uncle's xiao lao po. His small wife. LOL! She's so quiet. Diam all the way. Generation gap I suppose?

Really had fun tonight. So long never enjoyed that much already. Almost half my stress is gone. But feel bad that I'm enjoying myself here yet neglecting my meiS and other friends. Sorry SP mei. I'll try to talk to you online soon. If not you can just msg me anytime if you have something to talk to me. And my baobei mei. Sorry for not able to keep you company these few days. Matt told me you waited for me till late night. Sorry meiS.

Later still will be going out with my cousins to JP. Some more it's dong zhi today. Tang yuan's in the house. Got to wake up early to help my ma bai bai. Guess I don't have to sleep tonight. Need to chiong all my stuff before 6am and have a doze. Not really tired. But sort of mentally tired I suppose. Wanted to forget all about him when I'm out. But uncle and jie had to talk about him. Hear his name I sian half. Sian of his cold attitude towards me.

Talk about tonight's outing. Uncle came to pick me up at 5.30pm and we went over to bugis for steamboat. I LOVE THE STEAMBOAT. But a pity my gastric is not in a good condition to eat much. Plus I really can't eat prawns and those seafood. Those hao liao I don't have the good fortune to eat. Jie joined us quite late. But I think she ate more than me. LOL!

Went over to shenton way's party world after. I can't believe I sang so many songs. Kind of high tonight. But I'm still very guai. Never drink tonight. Neither did I smoke. Uncle tried to temp me though. LOL! Sang a lot of S.H.E's songs. And those songs I knew. First time not pai seh when singing. Instead I feel relax. Going out with my close friends rocks!

Funny thing about tonight. I bumped into vincent at party world. He's my supervisor going to be. Actually the person I bumped into is my BIG boss. But I forgot his name. So just named him boss. My most blur matter tonight is, I can't recognize them! Bumped into them, said sorry and walked away. Boss and vincent went, "Wait a min, she looks so familiar. Isn't she our new staff that FULL TIMER?" What the? My name is full timer? =.=

They walked over and stopped me, then I notice it's my bosses. Piang eh! So pai seh. Some more they said I wore till so style. Unlike interview that time so guai. =.= Chatted with them and dragged ah crab over to say hi. Not really surprise that I bumped into them. Coz ah crab told me they were having a company event at rendezvous hotel which is quite nearby. YES! The hotel I hate coz I fell down from 2nd floor jitao to 1st. LYING FLAT. =.=

We siao till 2 plus am then uncle drove all of us home. Got a xmas present each from uncle. Thanks uncle! He said my chinese got msia accent. Unlike when I deejayed. Sad! Soon after jie and ah crab went off. I just don't know why suddenly talked about him. Showed uncle his photo too. Uncle said that he looks not bad. Quite shuai. Why all said that? =.= Then keep talking about his matter. Even uncle found it weird. Nothing to hide from uncle so we talked till very open and wth what's about him. Thanks uncle for your advice. You're a great help. I'll know what to do. =)