Thursday, January 18, 2007

Always busy

I actually loan him money. And it's a huge amount some more. Now I'm the one in debt and trying to clear it off. Still got another of my debt to settle. So many thousands. How how? Super cham. Think also tired. Salary haven get yet. So slow. Everyday save save save. Don't dare to eat. I need money badly. Do whatever things I'm also willing. Man, money really kills.

But I don't mind forking out the money to know the truth. After so many months, it's time for the final. Just take it as a gamble. Win or lose we'll know soon. I hope things is not as bad as I think. But from the way I saw him today. I got a big shock. Is that even him? My oh my. Just 1 month plus never saw him he changed so much. So qiao cui. So lifeless. Tsk tsk.

Today won't get scolded. Sold 3 mp4s today. Heng si liao. I die die forced the customers to buy. Finally learnt how to say white lies. I got teacher teach one. But I feel really bad. Guess no choice. For the sake of more commission. Since anything they can go to our company to claim. LOL! One uncle even said he bought one spoilt one. But still want to buy coz it's cheap. Buy le spoilt also happy. I was like =.= Lidat also can.

The guys bully me! I ''complained'' to julian. Asked me buy 2 different food court's food. Ran 2 different floors. In the end after I served my customers then go ta bao theirs and my dinner. My gastric already acted up. Please! 9+ pm already. What do you think? I go back jitao throw kelvin and brian my super pissed off face. They kind of shock that I will actually angry.

Wednesday's always the most busy day of the week for me. Worked till about 10pm then can rest. Since so late, I tompang julian's car. New stocks will arrived on this day. Still need to do stock taking. Count also count till siao. Heng vincent gave me those stocks I wanted. If not I'm going to murder him already. Hope I can reach a higher sales with these stocks.

Working I'll face stress. Stress I'll smoke more. Health's failing already. I guess I must learn from kelvin. Be guai. Today we both talking about a topic. Then he said wah I so good, treat ''him'' so nice, lidat also can. I disturb him saying lidat if you want ah, be my bf then. And he said can ah. Super funny can? The topic's about money btw. Don't think till whatever sai. LOL!

I really get along well with the newstead guys and the boss. Uncle treated me really well. Know I'm stress will joke with me. Kelvin will worry if nobody accomany me home so late. Low will try to make me laugh when I'm feeling down. I doted on brian since he's the youngest. And he shared me food.

To kill stress, I need to be busy. Eg, watch dvds and online. Bought a dvd player for only 40 bucks. Let mum watch till happy also not bad. But the bad thing is my computer seems to be dying soon. Cannot on it just now. Got to ask julian to help me fix it. My bed's calling me. 2pm is my bedtime every night. 7 hours of sleep is not enough. Help!