Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The haiz post

Yesterday night cannot blog. Blogger down. I feel so weird not blogging for one night. Monday's my off day. Went to doctor's there. For my gastric and sprained foot. Most of the time I save like mad. Either eat the $1 fried bee hoon or just plain rice with curry or braised gravy. If not is don't eat lunch and dinner. Hence my gastric went real bad. But at least my foot's better after the tui na yesterday.

Thanks mr low for your concern. My leg ok liao. He even wrote me a friendster's testi because I asked him to. And he remembered it. So shocked to receive his testi just now. So touched. He's always the one who shared food with me. Thanks ah. They treat me well. I must treat them doubly well. I mean low and his gf lah. Really glad that I've met a group of wonderful friends at work who helped me a lot.

My mind's kind of confused lately. Mainly because of his matter. Everyday because of his sms I made mistakes at work. I'm so tired of helping him le. But yet I just can't sit back and watch show. So just help with whatever I can. But I can't even help myself. Bank account left only $1.61. How nice. Salary still dragging along. I don't even have money for transport and food. And vincent's haiz at me for selling only 1 $250 voice recorder today. Haiz.

I'm so stress. Have to try reaching the sales target. Still need to save up money to buy a laptop. My computer's dying on me. Julian promised me to help me settle all for less than 1000 bucks. Less than 1000 bucks can get a laptop. Mai hiam eh sai liao. Later's going to be another tiring day. Just hope that everything goes smoothly for me. Haiz. Say I'm happy is of course lying. I'm just trying to put up a strong front. When will all these end? I'm tired.