Monday, January 15, 2007

Off day again

Off day later. I can sleep till noon at last. No more hp alarm ringing non stop at 9am. And rush like siao then off to work at 10am. I love mondays. I'm the one who requested for leave on mondays. But most of the time I'll go back to my workplace to disturb the guys. I really love and hate off days. Every week work like an ox just to have that one day off. Awaiting it. But when it arrived, I'll feel sian. Rather want to go to work. More fun.

My luck was good today. Managed to sold a total of 4 mp4s. The highest so far. Esther's very disturbing. Came over and trying to snatch my customer. Knew she's joking. But just feel kind of pissed. If best denki's promoter is her. I can die already. Best is just beside us and we're setting up another counter there. Is like siao? 3 LeMon counters on imm level 2. How to sell?.

Twins and A came today.Twins bought a 3 in 1 hp printer home. And low said will sell to them cheaper. It's only 10 bucks off. For goodness sake. I faint. Low's the best guy at imm newstead. He's always the first to notice I'm in trouble. Eg for today. My sprained foot hurts like siao. And he offered to bring those yao jiu to me on tue. Offered to help buy my dinner. But he's busy. So no choice had to ask A helped me ta bao porridge. And he will give up his seat to me. Super gentleman. Today he at last admit pei wen. Think ytd night sure kena scolded for claiming that she's his mei instead of gf.

Was really caught by surprise that A actually came to imm. I missed her so much! She spent a long time keeping me company there. And chatted with low. Low's friendly right? Don't know why yi said to qi till low so ugly lidat. I saw the sms laughed till peng. Low went blured there. LOL! A and twins actually brought me luck and helped me promote my mp4s. Thanks ah. If everyday my sales is that good. I'll happy till fly to the sky liao.

Disturbed kelvin saying since he's off later also. Asked him to accompany me to the sinseh. He jitao shocked. Really funny to see the O_O!! look on his face. So cartoon. LOL! Actually I'm just joking. I prefer to be alone on my off day. Maybe after going sinseh will go and visit them awhile is my foot is better. Bryan also super cute not to be miss. I was asking him where's the computer mouse and he said the store got a lot. Alot of real mouse. Lao shu! I was asking about hua shu. The joke made twins and me brust out laughing.

My mood's actually not that good. But we're in the sales line. You can't let your mood affect your work. Applies the same to deejaying too. Don't deejay if you're not in good mood. It will affect your listeners. I won't let my mood affect my colleagues. That's why I'm putting on a brave front. Actually I'm really tired. But just don't want to let go. I know if letting go I'll feel better. But forget it. I just want to leave things this way for the moment.

Got this when I'm weighing my weight. "You are the sort of person who sticks to high ideals even in the face of great difficulty." True, very true indeed. And at last I saw a 4 infront of my weight already. More please. Bed time now. I miss my bed. I miss it badly everyday. Night.