Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's weekend

I'm awaiting weekend. Because weekend = more customers = more sales = more commission. Too bad I just sold 1 today. But better than esther I guess. She sold none. I missed esther. After one whole week, she's back. I'll find her for makan on weekends. Then after these two long days, it's my off day. I've already told vincent that I want to off on every mon. Approved!

Mon = Kelvin and my off day. They keep asked us to go out together. Siao. Low even tried to ''promote'' kelvin to me. Nice length hair. Walks with style. Handsome. Etc etc. I faint. But kelvin really quite yan dao. Low also. Brian also. Others hor, don't tell them I didn't write their name out. LOL!

Really tmd de bad day. Fell into a long kang while walking. And sprained my leg. Wobbled to work. Asked the guys if they found anything wrong with me. Lieu aimed at me for 30 secs and said no what, slim enough. Fish him lah. Kelvin smart, he noticed that I walked strangely. And then eeyer. They don't care one. Only low cared.

Ah low asked how I am. Need to send me home today anot. Thanks ah. But cannot be too close with him. Later his lao po beat me then I know. He die die don't want to admit his gf. Keep saying she's his sister. I can see pei wen's face changed already. Esther said last time she kena questioned by pei wen asking why low and her so close. Wah lor!

Had fried bee hoon as usual for lunch. The uncle add a ngoh hiang for me foc. So nice can? Then went shopping after work and bought the guys a box of van houton choco. I got $$ today by uncle goh. Quite a lot. Can last me till my salary arrived. Vincent said will rush it to me asap by next week.

I got a shock by vincent. He looks so different without glasses. Much more handsome. And some more I was bending behind my counter. The guys said if suddenly a guy appeared. Then I fated to marry him. And tmd sibei suay vincent came knocking at my counter. I went like stunned and shouted wtf to him. He went blured. LOL! So funny can?

I love my working life. New happenings everyday. Don't know brian can be so cute. He come and teh me. So yang oh. Said I today didn't ask him want eat dinner anot. I wonder what's next tomorrow. Monday off day. Whose free to accompany me out? I mustn't be too high. Although I'm trying to hide my feelings and qiang yan huan xiao. I won't admit defeat that early. Won't.