Saturday, January 13, 2007

Disturbing guys

Now I went out at 10am everyday and came home at 12mn. Although busy but I'll make it a point to blog something short everyday to let you all know how I'm doing. Wonder why I'm not tired. My colleagues said I'm mad to don't want to go home. I rather stay back with them and waited till the shop is closed. See if can sell a few more mp4s. But most of the time is no. -_-

Sold 2 mp4s today. Those on promotion one. Kelvin really got great idea. He asked me to wrote the promotion list and stuck it on my counter. And really got a lot of people asked. Better then the last time. Totally nobody asked. The boss aka uncle said he'll need to shift my counter if I still didn't sell any. Coz of bad feng shui. LOL! Lidat also can.

Had a really great lunch today. Those guys recommend a delicious chicken rice. And I went to try it. Since mum quite heart pain I eat also need to save. Might as well get something good today. Otherwise for normal days I'll just eat the $1 fry bee hoon or rice + curry. Cheap cheap, $2 only. Imagine having to eat two meals there. $3++ each. It's so expensive. Can die.

Waited for julian and tom pang his car to bukit batok. In the end reached home so late. Say really, I don't want to go home. Kelvin asked me to sleep in the shop. Faint. Usually I'll just rot there and learn more about computers. As for today I went shopping after I knocked off. And bought the guys a box of ice cream and candies. Got myself come clothes too. Now I'll think about them first whenever I'm buying food. They treat me good. I treat them good good. LOL!

It rained for the whole day. And I hate it. It's so cold in the shop. And so far I know only julian, low and kelvin will show concern for me. So I'm more close with them. Others nah. Bo chup one. Kelvin will pass me umbrella, asked me cold anot. Low and julian will try to cheer me up. Julian's smart. He knows I'm feeling down. Said I'm weird. So quiet these few days. Really I am. Coz bothered by some matters. But don't feel like talking to anyone about it. I still haven finish the game. Which position is he to say want to end it.

Low's very disturbing today. Julian said he didn't show concern for me. He said he did. Will miss call me every night to check if I've reached home. So ''concern'' hor ah low? LOL! Actually it's just a joke we made. And I think julian believed it and said sure low got what motive. LOL! But I did get cheered up a little by them. Thanks guys.

But no more of your nonsense Mr low. He copied all the sentences I said. Making me buay tahan. I complained to julian that low bullied me. And he got a thrashing. Yeah! Deserve it de. Low's super king eight egg. Don't want to admit his gf and said she's his meimei. I was like wth. Who will believe it? Whole company knows about it. Where got treat meimei so close one? Whisper stuffs, giggling and hugging. As if I'll believe. Guys. -_-

Weekends are for me to chiong. I need my beauty sleep. Ytd night didn't sleep well coz of a someone who sms me all those matters. If he's looking at my blog let him be. I'm lazy to change link too. Bed time. Don't think I'm so free to care about other matters now other than job le. He take care himself then.