Friday, January 12, 2007

Siao liao

I'm going to sleep soon. Too tired to hang on. Bones are breaking. Went to work so early. Came back home so late. Coz I accompany joan. The guys went to play. As kelvin said, played in the room. LOL! Kidding. They went to cyber cafe to play dota. A few of them left really early. In the end, I had to help with serving the customers after my LeMon work time.

Shipei mei came to find me for lunch. A little late though. But I'm really glad she fork out time to keep my company for lunch. Gave her the present I bought for her. The D necklace. Coz don't know what alphabet to buy. So bought her a D. I also got a very nice heart shape necklace from her in return. Thank you mei! ^^ I'm so glad the guys didn't disturb her. Esp Low. But as what mei said, Low's really cute when he smiled. His gf sure kena hooked on his smile. Evny them. He sheltered his gf when we walked back and it's raining heavily.

Julian asked me don't go back so early and eat more for lunch. He's really a nice supervisor. "Kiaps" out my SD card which was stuck in my phone for me too. And cheer me up when he knows I'm feeling moody. He ''scolded'' Low for playing those sad songs. Then he himself went to find a cheerful song. In the end, the song he found was more sad. LOL! But anyway, I burst out laughing at this. He said at least this makes me laughed. I know he did it purposely. Thanks Julian. I appreciated it. *Winks back* LOL! Coz he always winked to me as a form of hello. His wife is really blessed to have such a nice husband. *Envy*

As it rained for the whole day. I totally had no customers. So no sales today. The shop's boss aka uncle said I win liao. Didn't manage to sell one. Really pai seh. Maybe I'm not suitable for being in the sales line. Or maybe I got distracted by the matter. The stupid money and debt matter. Don't want say what is anymore. As what kelvin said. Single rocks. I joking go and asked kelvin recommend me bf. He jitao pointed to edmund and brian. Help!

Kelvin and me super interesting. He will just walked past me and hit my forehead with his finger. Took me for a baby lidat. Then went to da bao food for him. Stall also told me sala. I had to run back to ask again. Came back pass him food and julian said to him don't sweet talk with me at the corner. And drag him over to discuss work matters. Then he took his food and swing here swing there. I buay tahan and told him off. Then you know what he said? He said sorry LAO PO. -_-'' I jitao stunned there. No way am I going to off with him on the same day. Although he asked me why. LOL.

Really interesting workplace and colleagues I had. I'm so loving the place and people there.

2am. Orh orh time. *Yawn*