Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happening matters

Today's also a happening day. Seems almost everyday at work got new happenings. Saw bryan wong and patricia mok today. They're so TALL. Pat really brush her make up real thick. Brian, edmund and me were like staring at them all the way. Like never see artistes before. Mountian turtle us. LOL!

Managed to sell another mp4 just before I knocked off. A non promotion item at last. Seems all my customers are malays. And vincent dumped some new stocks to me. Plus a super big board. The guys have to pick up another of LeMon's huge stuff before they can close shop. Pai seh ah. New stocks of mp4 cheap till siao now. 512MB at $59 ONLY. I faint.

Now my name become LeMon or LeMon girl. The guys can't remember my name. Either called me LeMon or xiao jie or mei nu. Only edmund can remember. He calls me rong. They even joked and said perhaps I should consider using LeMon as my english name. I rather use apple or orange.

Saw lady boss. Not very scary what. I even bumped into her in the ladies. Jitao bumped right into her. -_- They all got free lunch treat from lady boss. Only me got nothing. So ke lian. Still have to ta bao food for them. But kelvin is really nice. He will wait at the corridor and ran up to help me carry those food when he saw me walked back. Gentleman him.

Buay tahan kelvin. I was doing stock taking. Suddenly he just came over and touched my hair. Don't know for what. I jitao shock. Looked at him and he smile cheekily at me. -_- Sjb. We keep looking at each other for quite a few times. Don't know for what also. Till I feel the ''electric'' and ran. LOL! He super got charm. Malaysians are really jokers. I asked kelvin where are they all going to play tonight. He said go room play. Kbox's room he meant. LOL!

Low off for two days, kelvin and me very gham already. Others I feel the gap. Esp brian. He super quiet one. Will only give me the diao look if I teased him. But he's cute for his age. Maybe it's coz that low and kelvin are the same age as me. So we can chat more freely. My ''lao gong'' jeslynn ta bao herbal chicken for dinner. We shared it and she's really like my bf lidat. Everything make till okok let me eat. So sweet of this new friend of mine.

Later shipei mei is going to find me for lunch. I hope the guys don't disturb her too much. She got bf one okay! Mai play play. And she's really smart. I sure got surprise for her one. Can't wait for tomorrow. Low's back. More fun. My turn to take revenge on kelvin also. For ''molesting'' my hair. LOL!