Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Busy work day

After waiting for so long, blogger's finally up. Luckily I used the new blogger. Alright, today's a happening day. Back to work after yesterday's so call ''leave''. Manage to sell 1 mp4 today. Only 1! Vincent called, told him about it. And he expect my sales to increase soon. Hence I feel stress.

It's not that I don't want to promote. It's coz ur products are having problems. Today opened a box of mp4 for a customer. That one jitao hang. Nvm then, opened up another one. That one can't even on even if I charged it. I was so damn pai seh. The customer said our brand sia suay SG. Ya lor! Local brand lidat one. But heng he still bought one coz I throw in freebies.

Today's a busy day. Low, Edmund and Julian's on leave. Jimmy was sick till I keep seeing him walking past me with bags of things he puked. Poor Jimmy. He didn't even eat much. The fish porridge was left untouched. Julian off. Jimmy sick. Without the two bosses, it's already in a mess. Some more Low and Edmund's not here to help. Brian? Don't know mia to where at 6pm and never came back. So I just help with whatever I can. Jes was three too.

Ended up I stayed back till 10+ to kpo. And went home with Lieu they all. Lieu asked me if I want to switch to Newstead. To help him with the sales of NEC notebook. Nah. I can't handle IT stuff. But if LeMon really having problem, then I'll just jump over. Newstead de staffs siao one. Eg, Kelvin.

He said,"Say really I'll woo you. But you ming hua you zhu le." -_-'' Coz he's 2 months older than me. Come on lah shuai ge. Not funny lor. Help! LOL! But that's what make our days interesting. Kelvin's really not bad. He will came over to help me carry those food I ta bao for them. Help me to drag the door up etc. Super gentleman. Gals, I heard he's still available. Grab him!

Da ge came over to disturb me today. Suddenly I got this sms from him saying don't keep looking at my fingernails. I was like wth! I am testing the mp4! Where are you da ge! He said he walked past me. At challenger. So I went over check there the LeMon stocks. I saw him but I didn't know it's him. Da ge changed so much. So yan dao! Had a short chat and off he goes.

Today *he asked me to fork out money. Needed around 400 bucks I think. As if I have the money? Lazy to care about *him anymore. I want to concentrate on my work first. Vincent said I'm mad to OT till 9.30pm. LOL! Fun mah. Go home also bored. So rot there. Won't be going that early later. Newstead got wed war. The nin nao hia thing. LOL! I better siam first. I wonder how's tomorrow.

Lastly,

Happy Birthday Shi Pei Mei! ^^