Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Off day

Today's my off day. Yet I went back to the shop. As I said. I miss ki-siao-ing with the guys. So since Jeslynn wants to go. I went over too. Was late and I think Jess waited at Newstead till want to koon le. But till now I still don't know what's her relationship with Newstead.

Anyway, we went for a little shopping trip. And I bought a belt. Jess bought a top. But she was too ''wei da''. The top jitao so squeeze at her ''top''. LOL! Then she suddenly grab my hand and touch her ''top''. Saying today no padded. I was like O_O! Power sia. If it's those guys, I think they faint already. Those ''tiko'' guys in my shop. LOL!

I wore a short skirt and tank tee they can stare until lidat already. Esp Lieu. Jitao screamed sexy and stared at me all the way. -_- Asked me out for movie also. He got rejected of coz. LOL! Brian and Low those shuai ge are better. Not so ''tiko''. They young and innocent. Julian more power. He gave me the ''Is that you'' look. -_- And I gave him back the wtf look. LOL!

Had fun there. Although went back to be foc worker. A customer came over to complain about mp4. Changed a new one for him. And my poor knee got cut by the cupboard. Deep cut some more. The outer layer of my skin got slashed off. Who the f pushed my counter till lidat. Let me find out he mati.

Tmr Edmund and Low off. The 2 most cheeky guys off. Sure sian already. Some more Low off for 2 days. I missed him lah. Miss him to take care of my counter. Miss him to help me promote my stuff. Mr Low come back soon! I very pro in making use of him one. LOL! Evil me. Today took 2 very ''cute'' photos of Low. But don't dare to post on friendster. Later I got scolded the most popular word in Newstead by him. Nin nao hia. LOL! Low saw salmon's photo and said he's more yan dao than him. -_-

Jacky from Sim Lim came over today to teach me some tricks in gaining more customers. Thanks Jacky. Why all thought I'm waiting for O level results? Do I look so young? You must be kidding! Another work day later. I'm bored. Anyone wants to go IMM and join me for makan? Sick of eating alone.

Cheeky Mr Low with his *Ithinkitismymostyandaopose*.

Win liao. This photo cause the whole IMM Newstead to faint of laughter. -_-