Monday, January 08, 2007

The fun never end

Last time I thought work was scary. But instead it's fun to work. Esp with a group of guys. Today's my off day. Yet I'm going over to disturb the guys later. Coz I just miss working. Julian said I'm mad to miss work. I even worked FOC OT just for the sake of staying there longer. And they keep asking me what's jeff and my relationship after learning that I know jeff.

Sold 2 mp4 today. With the help of previous promoter Esther. She's now at the opposite Challenger. I just wonder why we can ownself fight ownself. Our counters are so close. -_- Anyway, Esther and me went lunch-ing and dinner-ing together today. The guy who sells chicken rice still wanted to get my no. I got extra serving of food and free food from him. Told Low about it and he thought of a brilliant plan to keep the food and X him. Smart!

I'm most close to Low. Coz his HP counter is just behind me. But not that kind of close you think we are. He got lao po one lah! We're just very brother brother. I think none of the guys treated me as a lady. LOL! Low and me slap a high five when I sold a mp4. So interesting. Just know that brian is a year 87 guy. And at last I know Low is the same age as me.

That yimin look alike girl Jeslynn came over again. We both very sisters. Exchanged nos and maybe will go out together later. She's just 1 year younger than me. A few of us walked to JE together. I don't know Edmund can be so caring. Asked me to be careful when we parted. Weird thing is Lieu give me this weird attitude suddenly. Wonder what's wrong.

Overall, I love the job and hanging around with the guys. Off day's totally a torture for me. I rather work. But I'll try to enjoy my day off. He's not free. Seems he's having financial problem or something. Called him he sounds blur. In the end I flare up and scolded him. And the guys got a shock that I can be so fierce. LOL! I really don't know what to do about him anymore. Let him be. I'll chiong on my work for the moment. Bed time. Brain having shutdown.