Sunday, January 07, 2007

My interesting workplace

Work at Newstead Technologies is great. Chilling, chatting, joking and eating. Never a job as carefree as this. I can roam around freely. Getting familiar with the guys there. Finally manage to remember all their names. Julian, Jimmy, Edmund, Kelvin, Brian, Lieu, Low. Kelvin, Low and Brian are esp cute and yan dao. But brian is way too quiet. Cool to be exact.

Just found out that kelvin's same age as me. But he's 2 months older. Guess I'm the youngest there? Kelvin's better than Low. At least he tells his real age. Unlike si Low. Everyday said he's 18. -_- Who will believe? Esther told me Low is 20+. Got lao po some more. I asked him and he said got lao po so what. Is like wa lao eh? He even looked at a a lady's back and wonder how she wore her bra coz her top was like so short. I faint.

Esther's the previous promoter. She taught me a lot of stuffs today. And she's only sec 3! Omg! So young. We had lunch together with my cousin jiayi who went to find me, but ended up got tease by the guys. Esp Low! Mai jio her lah. LOL! Guess I sort of neglect my cousin while gossiping with Esther. Sorry ah gal. And thanks Esther for helping. She's really nice.

Vincent came over today. He's happy. And I GOT A PAY INCREASE! I'm happy too. LOL! And so heng I sold 2 mp4 today! 2 at one go. The guys were so happy for me. But blur me forget to give the customer the charger for the mp4. Heng the malay lady's nice. She said will come over later to collect again. Make me so damn pai seh lor.

Think it's my cousin who brought me luck. She came I straight sold 2 mp4. She's always a lucky gal. Thanks Low for helping me with the customers too. But he very bad one lor. Keep disturb my cousin till she don't dare to go anymore. Brian also. Said he missed her sia. -_- Anyway, maybe I'm really too happy till ki siao today. Rotted at the shop till 9.30pm and went off with Low. Worked no pay OT also fun. Edmund said I'm sot. LOL!

But overall the guys are really nice. Worried for me coz I always walked over to JE alone. Low even waited for me for A LONG TIME outside the shop and walked over to JE station with me. The others teased that I'm his gf. Very funny guys. LOL! Low asked me to be careful when we parted too. Very nice lor. Who dare to say Malaysians aren't nice. I'll slap his/her ass off. Had a nice long chat. But still can't dig out his real age. Argh!

I'm looking forward to meeting them again later. Now who said work life is plain boring? There's always something new that happen everyday. Life's never bored. I'm off on Mon. Can go shopping liao. Mon's 8th also. The day. But guess it's just a normal day for me. Maybe will just go back to the shop and disturb the guys. I just love working. Asked me rest one day I'll feel weird. Chiong! My aim is to sell more mp4 day by day. Jiayous!