Saturday, January 06, 2007

Another working day

Another tiring working day. Found out that I can still come online for a couple of hours at night. So yea. I'm appearing online at my usual hours. Most probably 11pm-2am. Then sleep for a few hours till 9am wake up. I really must get used to this schedule of mine. No more sleeping till 3pm anymore.

Didn't manage to sell out any mp4 today. Been working for 3 days didn't even sell one yet. Thought Vincent will be fuming. But instead he was very encouraging and supportive. Asked me to relax and believe that I can do it. Thanks! That's really a strong support for me. I really met a wonderful boss.

But one thing that irks me is the problem with our mp4. One lady came and said her daughter's mp4 screen broke. I sent her off to Sim Lim. LOL! Then a guy came with his gf. I found her gf really familiar. Anyway, he got his mp4 through his company's lucky draw. But it's dead. So he came all the way with the receipt and wanted to exchange for a new one. But no more stock. So he argued with Vincent using my HP. My poor bill is going to fly again. BUT! I want to say that the customer My Tay is really a very understanding person. He's only pissed with Vincent.

I keep calling Vincent non stop to check this and that. The name that comes out first from my mouth now is Vincent. Boss ah! I really need to pay my bills. Fly till high high already. Can't keep calling him to ask about all those customers problems. Nowadays that name that starts with S is slowly disappearing. I guess in a few weeks if we didn't contact or meet. This guy will be totally gone from my mind. He can even forget what day is the 8th. Since this way, no point then. I'm really tired. No time to bother about this anymore. I guess it's time to reconsider about it.

Today is Low's off day. Without him to cheer up all our mood, the whole shop seems pretty bored. Every one's kind of lifeless. His HP counter got ''re renovated'' by Jimmy. His ''masterpiece'' rocks! Sure Low's going to scream later. LOL! And I just noticed there's really A LOT of cute guys in our shop. Kelvin's one of them too. All very ke ai. No wonder their sales so high. LOL!

The guys asked if I've got a bf. I asked them back is there any couple that meet once a month? Ridiculous right? But I've got myself a ''lao gong'' there. The in charge's gf so funny! She called me lao po coz she forgot my name. There, ended up I've got a lao gong from nowhere. LOL! Still not used there. But guess I'll mix in with them real soon. The boss of the shop is also very nice. I've got a pipping hot and crispy old chang kee's curry puff from him. Warms my heart instead of stomach. The people there are really nice. So I've got to work even more harder! Jia you neh!