Friday, January 05, 2007

Lifeless work

This is going to be some bloody hell post. So beware.

Work was really horrible + terrible + just a little tiny winy little bit fun.

Waking up at 9am definitely murdered me straight. Everyday crawl my way out of bed. Brush teeth. Bath. Breakfast. Change clothes. Pack bag. Make up. Off to work.

Take LRT at 10.10am. MRT at 10.30am. Walk to IMM at 10.45am. Punch card at 11am. Work.

Wipe counter. On lights. On speakers. Check stocks. Charge mp4S. Walk here walk there. Sit like a statue. Joke and chat with the guys. Play play with those lappies. Buy lunch at 4pm. Help the guys da bao snacks. Lunching. Peeing. Back to stoneing. Home at 8pm.

Walk back to JE. Take MRT. Take LRT. Back home. Wash up. Dinner. Unpack stuffs. Watch TV + read newspaper. On computer at 11pm. Do work + play play abit online. Sleep at 3am.

What a BORING schedule. I'm getting sick of it already. And I want to sleep at 1am instead of 3am. 6 hours of sleep is not no way enough for me.

For 2 days totally no business at all. Vincent's going to blow his top soon. To think the previous xiao mei mei promoter so pro in selling mp4s. Mine is totally bo lang. Wu lang also bo stocks. Fuck. No commission. Edmund asked me to sell smiles. Mai xiao. Mai siao lah you edmund. -_- But I think I looked like an info counter lady instead. So many people asking me where's the TOILET. WTF. Do I look like a TOILET BOWL? Keep asked me where to pee. -_-

REN! Tahan. For the sake of a miserable pathetic 30+ bucks per day. WO REN! Luckily got those 5-6 funny guys there to cheer up my day. Low, liew, edmund, jimmy, boss, eh who else? I forgot. -_- They keep chasing me with a balloon. I went screaming around the whole store lor. Si ginna. But I esp have impression on that ah boy low. He's only 18! VERY cute and yan dao. Entertain us very well. Keep singing. He said he's japanese? Don't know real anot though. I only know he's cute. Hahaha. Ke ai neh. Means wo ai. LOL!

Thanks guys. Back home jitao miss you all liao lah. Missed bullying you all. LOL! But seems I'm the one who got bullied instead. -_-

My whole mind is on work till I didn't notice cars when crossing the road. Just a little more and I'll kena hit le. The car is just right in front of my face. Heng the driver stop in time. If not I become roti prata liao. So dangerous yet I still didn't notice it until someone shouted. Thinking too much while walking is a bad idea. But what to do? Stress lah.

No work = sian. Work = more sian.

Help!

Indeed I predicted correctly. Something bad is really going to happen if this life of ours continues. Oh well. Concentrate on career first. Get busy bah. Sigh.

Ps: Calling for my bao bei zax mei. Kindly drop me a msg at my tag. I miss you so. xD