Thursday, January 04, 2007

First day of work

Stock taking is making me dizzy. I can spent so many hours on it. Perhaps I just want everything to be perfect. Over perfect. -_-

What a blur sotong I am. Guess vincent must be puking blood just now. I'm so over nervous till everything gong gong blur blur. Luckily he's not mad at all. Explained till so nice some more. Asked me don't nervous. Chase me off work when it's time. Rushed back to help this help that. Thanks ah. I'm so bless and fortune to work with you.

Everything went quite well today. Busy stock taking as I said. And ''playing'' with those mp3 and mp4. The keys and chargers are making me super blur. Lucky lucky got 3 very nice yan dao colleagues to help. Guess they're Malaysian from their accent. Must try to stable my mandrian. Later become that accent too.

Just finished all the paperwork. I brought all home to learn and redo the stock taking stuff. So sleepy yet feel so energetic. Some how I love the feeling of being busy. He can be busy why can't I? I busy so won't think too much and stress myself till whatever the shit mental problem okay? To think he can even think of this. I'm mad, yea lah. -_-

Alright. I'm lying about being not tired. I am alright? Dozed off just now while doing work. Bed time.

I'll be at IMM Newstead technology #02-20/21, LeMon counter. Selling LeMons of course. LOL! It's the brand. Permanent staff there. Won't say how much is the pay. Later all come and ask me treat then I die. LOL! It's a very reasonable salary. In thousands instead of hundreds. Go guess it. Flexiable job. Can go eat anytime. Use hp anytime. And 3 yan dao helpful colleagues. I like. I'm staying there. For sure.