Friday, January 19, 2007

So tired can

Every night came online for an hour plus then off to bed. I'm really so tired. 10am leave house go work. Say 8pm knock off. But most of the time served customers till around 10pm till their shop's closed. Then wait for them to go back together. Which is around 11pm till they settled their stuff. Then julian will tompang us to cck.

Back home by LRT is around 12mn. Washed up, pack tomorrow's stuff, read newspaper already 12.30am. Go online rotted till around 2am then off to bed. That's my daily schedule. So tired can. What I hope most now is I can have at least 8 full hours of sleep. Just one day also can. But which is totally not possible at all.

Brian and jimmy off today. Jimmy came back in jeans and tee. I jitao shock. First time saw him wear lidat. Normally he'll be in formal. Poor edmund still sick. Whole day blur blur. Aww, poor guy. *Sayang* It's the first time I noticed that Lieu's not that bad after all. He's actually kind at heart. Just that sometimes he don't know how to care for others.

Kelvin said I'm acting weird today. Of coz. Coz I want to jio him. LOL! Jkjk. Maybe it's coz I want to hide my fears. Julian asked me don't cry secretly. Low and me still the same. Super gham one. He know I like S.H.E and in bad mood today. So whole day played S.H.E's songs. Really thanks. And thanks julian for the car tompang. He said he'll wait for me in the car, tompang me back. So nice can?

''Lao gong'' jes came today. I missed her so much. So sweet of her to come visit us and poured me warm water for my gastric medicine. So we chatted till late night then she went back with low and kelvin they all. My mood's so far so good. I called and he got answer just now. Guess he should be at MOS. Super noisy background. Jes said today foc at MOS. Jio me go also. But I'm too tired.

Pei wen, which is low's gf came over. And me, jes and her had a girls talk while the guys are serving customers. Then got a customer said we 3 waiting for our bfs is it? Pei wen of coz claimed low as her bf. Jes took kelvin. Leaving lieu to me. =.= Anyway, we three de girls talk super scary and funny one. Underage siam away please. We giggled all the way till customers looked till gong gong. LOL!

I wore ning jie's bracelet and it brought me luck these few days. Sold 5 mp4s today. My peak so far. Thanks to best denki's promoter for ''giving'' me 2 customers. Must jia you more. And I'll continue wearing the bracelet to bring me more business. Uncle glad for me also. The young girl whom went training with me dropped by today. Think she'll cover esther's duty at challenger this weekend.

I really need my salary asap. Ate beansprouts with rice for dinner only. So cham right? They all see till heart pain. Haiz. What to do? Need to save in order to save up more money to return asap. Kelvin asked is it my first time. First time what? LOL! We all glared at him for this sala sentence. Seems he meant first time loaning money. Of coz no. I very kind one. Who need help I can help will just help. As if. Hahaha.