Saturday, January 20, 2007

Everything's fine again

I think I must have deejayed too much last time. Suddenly I only know how to use winamp. Windows Media Player I'm totally an idiot to it. Don't even know how to use it. Just went blur while using the computer there. WMP's sound is so much more better than winamp. Think I will stick to it more often.

Loved the looks of the laptops there. Very plain and simple. Came home and changed my computer's colour scheme to silver. Been using blue since I got this computer. Think it's time to change. I love silver and grey. Wallpaper also changed to just a simple Windows XP Pro background only. So troublesome for what? Comfortable to look at can already.

Very freaking sleepy now. Everyday sure reached home at 12mn. I just wish I can reach home at 10pm just for one day. Then I'll be glad. Don't know what I worked so hard and save so much for. Spent a lot on food today. Bought this and that. But in the end dumped all the food to jes. Still waiting for my salary. Hope vincent will pass it to me later.

Guess every thing's okay now. I think we all think too much already. Talked on the phone with him today. But I'm way too busy till keep slamming his call. He sounds much more better. Another few hundreds to go. Asked me for it. But told him I'm not able to help anymore. Just chat awhile with him. He's worried that I don't have time to eat and my gastric will act up.

Must get used to it. Being in the sales line you can't have your meals on time. Sold 8 mp4s today. Thanks to the guy of IMM management who bought 4. And thanks jes for helping me sell a couple. But commission's not that high. Last year's rate will be much more better in fact. No choice, just hope that my basic pay is enough. Time to sleep. Need to chiong for the weekend.