Sunday, January 21, 2007

The usuals

It's way past my bed time. Normally I'll yawn and yawn at this time. But still I'm trying to stay up awake to finish some stuff. Dozed off in front my computer just now. That's why I didn't reply all MSN messages.

My desktop theme really suits the night life I'm living now. Blinking stars as wallpaper and silver bars. How nice. I missed the night time I used to online last time. Online till the wee hours. Don't have to care about anything. Now I can only do this during Sunday night which is Monday morning. I can only sleep late once in a week.

My off day's coming soon. But for sure I'll drop off dead in bed by 2am sharp tomorrow. Too tired to online and browse through forums and my favourite websites anymore. I feel so outdated. Don't even know Tank's new album is already released on the 19th. He's not considered my idol. Only my favourite singer. Because I only like the songs he sing instead of him. Very soothing and tends to help me relax. His rapping's nice too. Not like some J guy who raps like rojak. No offence to the J guy fans.

Nothing much happened at work today. Jes came and helped me sold a couple of mp4s. Which makes my hit 5 today. Not that bad. At least it's better than best denki's new promoter which is just a FEW STEPS AWAY. Mad Le-Mon to get two counters just a few steps away. Snatching own self's business is it? Crazy man. Luckily it's only on weekends. Uncle's angry over this too.

A very bad news to share. I won't be getting my salary that early. Stupid vincent said he can only pay me next month. I went like wtf. Then what can I live on for another 10 plus days? I've only got 10 plus bucks in my wallet. Eat air for the next few days is it? When I told julian about it, he said he can fork out some cash for me first. How nice of him. But don't worry, I'll settle it myself. I know where to get money.

Bed time. Another 6 hours of sleep. Definitely not enough.