Monday, January 22, 2007

I love mondays

Been such a long time since I stayed up till 4am in the morning. The feeling is so damn shiok! But I can only stay up late on monday mornings. Off day! Don't intend to go out later. Want to watch hua yang shao nian shao nu's DVD. If jes drag I won't go out also. Unless it's him who ask me out. But I can confirm plus chop stamp, this won't happen. Still got a smack from A coz of his matter. Don't want to say about the matter anymore. Let it past.

So tired. Everyday keep hoping that mondays will arrive soon. It's finally a rest day for me. I want to sleep late and wake late. Already busy on weekends, monday's really a great day to have a good rest. Got so many surprises today. Mum came over my workplace to visit me. I screamed like WAH! Super loud. Think the whole newstead shaked. LOL! The guys sure thought my mum came over to spot check. Uncle a bit gong when he saw my mum. Hahaha.

After mum came, I still got another shock from shipei mei and sugi. Both came along hand in hand. So sweet! Really got a big shock when they pop by today. Esp when I saw sugi. Very unbelievable that he came too. Coz I saw shipei mei first. But when I saw sugi. I went WAH again. Sure IMM's newstead shake for the second time of the day. LOL!

Mum and them left quite early. Then A came. I ''forced'' her to come every sunday. So that we can have dinner together. Jes and her super gham also. First time meet got so many things to talk about. I feel neglected. Cry! Hahaha. So went off with A after dinner. Leaving jes they all at the shop. I blur till forgot to say bye to jes. Sorry girl!

A and me went walking at JE's pasar malam for awhile. Chatted there for a few minutes and to my another surprise, you can't say cao cao. Coz cao cao sure will appear. Was talking about newstead guys. Who is yan dao etc then saw the guys and jes walked pass. Win liao. Lidat also can. But I don't agree with A. I find kelvin better looking than ah low. Coz he nai kan. Low look more you'll sian. LOL! Sorry low zai.

Took the same train with brian and chatted with him for the whole journey. His stop is bishan. Is like omg! So far. And he's always so poor thing to take the train alone. Told him I'll accompany him home everyday. So that we can have someone to talk with. He said that will be late for me. As if. If I followed julian they all it's more late. Anyway, stupid brian bluff me that he's born in 87 year. Actually he's born in 81 year. I jitao faint.

Weekend's sales was not bad. 5 each per day. I need more promotion stocks. Running out. I love mondays. Such a carefree and unstressful day. If got time maybe I'll go for a haircut and dye my hair. Borrowed money from mum first just in case. Still need to do stuff like transfering songs to my SD mini. Then it's time to watch the DVD. Orh orh time. 4am liao. Help!