Sunday, January 28, 2007

Guys

Guys are such BASTARDS. I'm screaming here for my dear friend can? Nin lao hia. What are they taking girls for? Something for them to play then ignore? Some more I know the guy. I know I'm going to hate that person forever. But sure will meet him everyday. Grr. How am I going to stand it?

I know I'm too bo liao. My own problem never solve still got time to care about friend's problem. But just can't sit aside and watch. I can't stand this kind of guys. I want to give him a slap right on the face. Damn it. Stupid guy. To think I actually think you're nice. No you're not!

Don't know how I'm going to face him. Avoid and ignore. You treat my girl friend this way. I treat you back double. Nin lao hia you make her so sad and take her for granted. She helped me to scold a some one today. I'm going to do the same too. I saw her waiting and holding her phone to sleep. I see can tear already. Why are guys so cold hearted?

Enough talk about the guy. My girl friend is spending the night at my place. Better off computer and let her sleep early. Have a good night rest then everything will be better. Don't bother about those stupid guys. Not as if girls can't do without guys. I'm tired also. Been sick for two days. That's why didn't blog. But thanks jeff and uncle for that day. I'll remember it. Thanks.

So many problems. To think I have time to care for others matter. Don't even know how to settle my own problem for now. Don't know what that some one is thinking. And wth my colleague is thinking. Nin lao hia. Give me the attitude and ignore me for what. Bring up the matter for what. I'm pissed with guys. Get them all away for now. I want to live my life. My own life.

Cheer up gal. Stay away from him. Forget him. I support you. Jia you!