Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a job

I'm getting closer and closer to my target. Yeah, as if. As what jes said, if target so easy to hit won't be called target already. So correct. $20000. You think $2000? EXCUSE ME, ONE MP4 IS ONLY 50 PLUS BUCKS. I can only hit $2000 per week. One month at most add this and that only $10000. How to hit $20000 you tell me? Unless you force customers with a knife on their throat to buy.

BUY OR DIE!

How nice. -_-

Last week's sales was 2000 odd bucks. This week must aim for at least 3000 bucks. Quite lucky these few days. Must have been the bracelet that helps. Today anyhow also can sell 4 mp4s. Win liao lor. So heng. Everyday work no pay OT till 9.30pm just for the sake of selling more mp4s. Why be so tough on myself? Go out and enjoy lah. If only I can.

Newstead's mood is so dead today. Kelvin's still in a sian mood. Used choco to cheer him up. Guys also like sweet stuff?! I'm the one who need to be cheer up still go and help others to be happy first. Win liao lor. I missed low. It's his off day today and the whole newstead seems so bored. The others only know how to bully me till uncle glared at them. But still, a special thanks to julian. You're such a great leader.

This morning police came over to my house to check on some matter. Landed me late for work. Come on lah. Is it my business? So stupid one. If I said I'm the one who did it. Will they believe? Smart then go find proof. Don't dua pai here and there. Still want to 'nvite me over to the police station some more. Win liao lor. Super suay day. Whole day mood ruined.

Lunch time he came over to find me. Silly silly just looked at me having my porridge. He eat air enough liao. I eat like a baby yea yea I know. During lunch time I can't rest also. Eat fast fast rushed back to shop to collect stocks. Phone ringing non stop here and there till he also got a shock that I'm actually so busy. Then while chiong back to the shop I keep bang and pushed him for fun. Too bo liao. I need a break to relax also. Back at shop the delivery man arrived already. Stock taking till late late. Came home late late also. I want orh orh. Don't worry my dears, I'll always be fine after a good night rest. =)