Monday, January 29, 2007

What a mess

Guys -_-

Girls -_-

Off day =D

It's monday again. Fixed off day for me. No matter if I got an MC last week or not. I still got my leave. Thanks vincent. You're still not as bad as I think you are. LOL!

Busy working till I've totally got no life. Everyday wake up, go work, back from work, online awhile, sleep, wake up again, work. And the whole cycle starts again. Zzz.

No time for shopping, movie, watch DVDs or to even read a magazine. SCREAMS! I'm bored with this kind of life. I want 48 hours a day. 24 hours is just not enough. Came back from work parents already sleep. Go to work parents already went work/market. My life suddenly feels so empty. Seems like I'm living alone at home. -_- I missed my old life. And I mean it. How I wish life could still be that carefree and unstressful. I wish to turn back time.

But frankly said. I've almost adapt to this kind of lifestyle. Must slowly get used to it. Know it's not that easy. But not that tough either right? If I never work, how would I know those jokers at Newstead? How can life be so interesting each day? How can I slowly drift from him and got no feelings?

Mei came over IMM to watch Fahrenheit today. The queue was so DAMN long. Surround half of IMM's 1st level. Wu siao boh? Autographed for 4 hours still not yet finish. I from working waited for mei till I knocked off till Newstead close shop and SHE'S STILL NOT YET DONE. -_- In the end dragged her back at 10 plus with her mentioning bye-bye non stop. Bye more lar, and you'll say bye forever to your jie. >=)

As for why guys and girls are both -_- it's because they're both siao ding dong. How ''nice'' of jes to promote me to kelvin and promote kelvin to me. Pei wen also kpo with them. Jes go and ask kelvin, "You like Le-Mon ah?"
Note: Le-Mon = Me. Ben da xiao jie lar.
Then don't know whatever sai they're whispering. Then I got this alert from jes shouting Newstead got a new couple. Kelvin and Le-Mon.

Wtf? ME?!? I went one word. WHAT?! Julian rushed over and screamed, "Eh? Money fell from the sky?" -_-'''

WAH LAO EH. So cold.

Not cold. I sibeh hot. Hot with anger. Make until kelvin and me so pai seh till don't know how to face each other now. I still need to work in Newstead one okay? Nin lao hia. Thanks for concern people. Kelvin and me brudders okay?

Nitez.